Aurecon bursary program provides top acting scholars and students the possibility to get an Engineering Degree at numerous established Colleges in South Africa.
The program offers R90 000-00 each year to the study fees, accommodation, book fees and more for each candidate although it is subject to change.
In this article, we will give you tips on how to apply for this program.
About the sponsored
Aurecon was formed in 2009 with the merger of African, a South African privately owned infrastructure consultancy, Connell Wagner, an Asia Pacific multi-disciplinary infrastructure consulting company and Ninham Shand, a South African engineering and environmental consultancy.
The newly formed global group which is now Aurecon provides design, delivery, and services like digital and infrastructure advisory, building and ground engineering and asset management and geospatial systems worldwide.
The Aurecon group provides services for Aviation, Construction, Data & Telecommunications, Defence, Energy, Government, Health, Manufacturing, Property, Resources, Transport, and Water industries.
What you need to know
This Aurecon Bursaries Program will take place in SOUTH AFRICA.
The Aurecon Bursaries Program is open to all South African Engineering degree students to study in South Africa
Aurecon bursaries cover up to R90,000.00 per annum to each successful applicants to support them in their studies.
Bursaries are renewed each academic year and will depend on the student’s academic performance.
After graduation, grantees are then required to work with Aurecon for an equal amount of time the bursary is awarded.
This responsibility does not include in-service training periods.
How you can be Eligible for Aurecon Bursaries Program 2020-2021
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- A student in Grade 12/Matric needs Mathematics on Higher Grade with a five symbol.
- Candidates in Grade 12/Matric needs Physical Science on Higher Grade with a five symbol.
- Students in Grade 12/Matric needs to provide their academic results (official report).
- An applicant in Grade 12/Matric must have an acceptance letter from their chosen University for the field of study they are applying for.
- Students in University 1st, 2nd and a 3rd year studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 70% average to apply.
- A University 1st, 2nd and a 3rd year studying a National Senior Certificate or an equivalent must be provided.
Students need to keep their academic performance at its high levels for the bursary to be renewed yearly.
How to Apply for Aurecon Bursaries Program 2020
Check the Graduates/Bursary page for the Aurecon bursary application form.
Submit the following documents to complete the application:
- Copy of CV
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Certified copy of Academic Transcripts
- Panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban will be conducted for shortlisted applicants.
Ensure that you complete your application and all documentation required must accompany it and be certified.
The final date for applications is usually in mid-July.
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- Anizisha Prize Award for young African entrepreneurs
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa (UPDATED)
- A study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- Deloitte Bursary in South Africa
- 15 Undergraduate Leadership Scholarships
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa
- Volkswagen Bursaries in South Africa
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.