SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The American University in Cairo (AUC) is gladly making available offers for AUC Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship Fund in Egypt. The scholarship will allow outstanding Egyptian students an opportunity to study at AUC.
The American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university in Cairo, Egypt.
Applicants must have adequate English-language skills as demonstrate by the IELTS/iBT exam.
Offers are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Once the program is fully funded, two students will receive the scholarships each year and two will graduate, maintaining 10 Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship students at AUC in perpetuity.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Egyptian students are eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled in thanawiya amma in the AY 2017 – 2018.
- Public or private national high school graduate with demonstrated financial need.
- An active member in school activities or in the local community.
- A minimum score of 95 percent in thanawiya amma in the science division and 90 percent in the non-science division.
- Adequate communication skills.
- Orientation and commitment to public service.
- Potential for further leadership development.
- Applicants must have adequate English-language skills as demonstrated by the IELTS/iBT exam.
7th June 2018
- Program application
- Financial aid application
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A letter from the school’s administration identifying the type of school (i.e., governmental, private or experimental)
- Official copy of third preparatory, first secondary and second secondary high-school certificates
- Official copy of the thanawiya ammacertificate upon announcement of the grades
- Proof of extracurricular activities ( i.e. copy of certificates)
- Recent official valid IELTS test results, with a minimum score of 6 in both writing and total score ora TOEFL iBT score of 76 and 20 for writing
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the above documents using registered mail with notification request to: Office of Student Financial Affairs and Scholarships.