Auburn University Scholarships 2019
Students interested in studying at Auburn University typically wonder how to best fund their university degree. These students may not know that there are many Auburn University Scholarships options. One of the best ways to search for Auburn University Scholarships is to complete the FAFSA form as soon as possible.
In addition to completing the FAFSA form, students may also want to review the scholarships available at Auburn University. These Auburn University Scholarships may be less competitive because they compete only with university students, unlike national scholarships, which are open to students from all universities.
About the Sponsor: Auburn University
Auburn University is a land-grant and public research university in Auburn, Alabama, United States. With more than 23,000 undergraduate students and a total enrollment of more than 30,000 with 1,260 faculty members, Auburn is the second largest university in Alabama.
Auburn University provides a variety of scholarships to eligible students through the Auburn University Scholarship Opportunity Manager (AUSOM). AUSOM has many useful online features and benefits. Students can easily search, review requirements, apply, and accept awards for available scholarship opportunities, and more!
Eligibility for Auburn University Scholarships
Interested students apply for all institutional scholarships using this online application. Students are only required to complete the AUSOM application once each academic year. Please review “Getting Started” for additional information.
Check out the list below to find some of the best Auburn Scholarships:
All Auburn Scholarships:
These Auburn University Scholarships are awarded based on available funds and students who have received another major scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship is open to students who have averaged at least 3.5 points in their high school career and at least 26 points in the ACT exam.
Any student applying to Auburn University will automatically be considered for any of the All Auburn Scholarships, provided it is a freshman who submits an application on time.
The bursary provides Alabama residents $ 8,000 in prizes of $ 2,000 per year for four years. Students living in other states receive a scholarship of $ 16,000 over four years, at a cost of $ 4,000 per year. More information on this scholarship can be found here.
Ever to Conquer Scholarship
This Auburn University Scholarship is available to two undergraduate students who are studying for the first time at Auburn University. Each beneficiary receives $ 5,000 per year to cover training costs.
Ever to Conquer Scholarships are awarded competitively among eligible incoming Alabama residents who complete the scholarship application through AUSOM by 4:45 p.m. CST by the deadline, based on available funding. Consideration does not guarantee a scholarship will be awarded.
- Incoming freshmen must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA. Incoming transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative transfer GPA.
- Priority consideration will be given to students who qualify for the Federal Pell Grant by February 1 through completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)*. Consideration may also be given to students who have demonstrated a strong likelihood to qualify for the Federal Pell Grant through a combination of other factors.
- Students must be an undergraduate student pursuing a first degree.
All students must have an average of at least 3.0 and work towards their first degree. More information on this scholarship can be found here.
Scholarships for Departments:
All transferred students and first-year students must apply for this Auburn scholarship by registering in Auburn on February 10 and completing an Auburn scholarship application form.
Returning students must submit their application form by March 1st, with the exception of veterinary and nursing students who have until June 1st. Some of these Auburn scholarships are based on academic achievement. others are based on financial need. More information on these awards can be found here.
Auburn University also offers a useful checklist for students seeking Auburn scholarships. The checklist tells students, transferred students and newcomers to follow the steps for getting scholarships in Auburn.
- Facebook Global Challenges 2019-2020 in USA
- Latest Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 | UPDATED
- Chief Minister FEF Scholarship in China 2019 | Fully Funded
- Taylor University Scholarships 2019
- 15 Scholarships for Gabon Students to Study in Canada
- List of Universities that Offer Scholarships for Developing Country Students(over 10000 available scholarships)
- Montana State University Scholarships for International Undergraduates 2019
- 20 Master’s Scholarships for Egyptian Students to Study Abroad
- 17 interior design scholarships 2019
- University of Glasgow-SMLC-Dumbreck Doctoral Research Scholarship in UK, 2018