SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company by leveraging Google’s global reach and resources?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for Launchpad Accelerator.
Event Timeline: Lagos – 22nd September, Nairobi – 26th September, or Cape Town – 29th September
Offered annually? No
Eligible Countries: All African Countries
To be taken at (Continents): The Launchpad Accelerator is currently accepting applications from select countries in
- Africa (Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico)
About the Award: Launchpad Build is an event series aimed at raising awareness, amongst intermediate and expert developers with an existing Web or Android application, on how they can leverage the power of Firebase to improve their productivity. With Firebase, developers are able to quickly develop high-quality applications, grow their user base and earn more money.
Come engage in talks and hands-on codelabs covering Firebase 2.0 with a focus on Analytics, Cloud Messaging, Crash Reporting, Test Lab, Pirate Metrics, Serverless with Firebase, Tensor Flow and much more. Through the Launchpad Build event, developers will get skills and resources necessary to start using Firebase in their applications.
Value of Program:
- Work closely with Google for 6 months
- This includes 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
How to Apply:
Award Provider: Google
Important Notes: Google will neither provide support nor reimbursements for visas, flights, accommodation and transportation to and from the events. Potential attendees are please advised to apply to attend events for which they can comfortably provide for their own travel and related logistics.