Atlantic Media Fellowship Program
Atlantic Media Fellowship provides high-achieving recent college graduates a unique opportunity to take part in the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program. The Program is a year-long structured paid fellowship for outstanding talent devoted to editorial-side or business-side careers in media. Annually, the new class of fellows adds a fresh perspective and new ideas to the initiatives of the company. As a digital-first company, Atlantic Media has had tremendous growth due to the emphasis on digital initiatives, and the fellows have played key roles to ensure this.
The Atlantic Media Fellowship is designed to lure the most outstanding individuals with a desire to boldly disrupt and constantly create innovations in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment. They seek humble and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative environment that provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
Entries are now been submitted for the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program in USA 2018, eligible persons are advised to send in their application before the deadline as stated. They are looking for humble and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative environment that makes available a wealth of opportunities both for career development and growth.
About Atlantic Media Fellowship Program
The Atlantic Media Fellowship is a paid opportunity. Fellows will participate in the program for one year. They currently offer two sessions: January – December, and July – June.
Atlantic Media Academy: Twice a month, Fellows meet for a comprehensive curriculum session providing a 360-degree view of the modern media industry and covering the editorial, operational, and economic sides of both magazine and digital journalism today.
The Fellowship will begin in July 2018 and will run through June 2019. All Fellowship opportunities will be located in Washington, D.C. or New York, NY. Over twenty Atlantic Media Fellows will be placed.
The Fellowship provides an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities. They will be reviewing applications on a continual basis and encourage candidates to apply in advance of the deadline.
Level/Field of Study
- Arts & Humanities
- Education / Teaching
- Public Affairs / Policy
- Social Sciences
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
Editorial Fellowship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Branded Content
- Copy Editing
- Event Content Creation
- Multimedia Editing
- Social Media
- Video Production
Business Fellowship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Business Development & Sales
- Client Services
- Communications & PR
- Creative & Design
- Data Visualization
- Product Management
This fellowship is hosted by The Atlantic Media Academy and is to be taken in the USA.
All Foreign Citizens / International Students, Permanent Residents, US Citizens, and US Nationals are eligible to apply.
The Atlantic Media Fellowship is a fully sponsored one.
The Atlantic Media Fellowship Program Eligibility
- Open to highly ambitious recent college graduates
- Individuals with fresh perspectives
Attributes candidates must possess:
- Be Passionate: Having a strong interest in publishing and online media
- Be Conscientious: Concerned with detail and possessing effective time management and organizational skills
- Be Mature: Poised and adept at exhibiting “grace under pressure”
How To Apply for Atlantic Media Fellowship Program
Applicants interested in this fellowship should send their applications to this email:
Apply for one of the following:
Applications for the January session are open mid-July to early-October.
Applications for the July session are open mid-October to late-January.
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting 2019 | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia, 2019
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- 2019 Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa, 2019
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
Atlantic Media Fellowship provides high-achieving recent college graduates a unique opportunity to take part in the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program. The Program is a year-long structured paid fellowship for outstanding talent devoted to editorial-side or business-side careers in media.