SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited for the Asure Software Essay contest. International Students are eligible to apply. They must be enrolled at an accredited college or university. The winner may expect to receive $2,500.
Asure Software is delighted to announce the initiate of a Scholarship Essay Contest to be awarded twice yearly for the fall and spring academic semesters. Asure Software is committed to supporting students in their educational path and look forward to contributing to the cause. Applicants from anywhere in the world who are enrolled in university or college are welcome to apply. Asure Software will award each winner a $2,500 (USD) scholarship to be used for tuition and books only.
The winner will be awarded $2,500 (USD).
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field of studies.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- To be eligible, applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited university or college located anywhere in the world.
- Relatives or friends of Asure Software employees are not eligible to enter.
There is no nationality restriction.
To enter in essay contest, students must submit a 500-1000 word essay on one of the following topics:
- What do you feel employers are looking for in an employee? Explain what you think employers expect from their employee’s and discuss gaps in expectations.
- What kind of environment do companies offer today and what do Millennials look for in choosing an employer? Explain from a company resource perspective.
- What tools and/or environment would you expect a company to offer to attract you to their company. Explain what kind of environment you are you looking to work in and how you feel that is productive for both you and the company.
- What are the top decision-making criteria for you when deciding who to work for? Explain what benefits would make the most difference in your decision and whether office logistic design, workstation flexibility, technology Apps/tools make a difference. If so explain in what way.
October 1st for the spring semester and June 1st for the fall semester.