Applications for a 2020 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship are valid either at an ACU member university outside the applicant’s home country or in the US Industry, trade, or public services This is in a Commonwealth country other than the country of origin of the Applicant candidates. If you are eligible, apply for this fellowship opportunity.
The award may be used either for a joint scientific research visitor for a joint information visit. The scholarship must last from one to six months and the trip must be from 1 August to 31 July 2020.
About Association of Commonwealth Universities
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first and oldest international university network, established in 1913. A UK-registered charity, the ACU has over 500 member institutions in developed and developing countries across the Commonwealth.
Drawing on the collective experience and expertise of our membership, the ACU seeks to address issues in international higher education through a range of projects, networks, and events.
The ACU administers scholarships, provides academic research and leadership on issues in the sector, and promotes inter-university cooperation and the sharing of good practice – helping universities serve their communities, now and into the future.
The criteria for associate membership are similar, except that the requirement to be able to award their own degrees is replaced by a requirement that their students may be awarded degrees of another institution under a franchise, license or other collaborative agreement, and that the institution whose degrees are being awarded is itself eligible for full membership of the ACU and is located in the Commonwealth.
Currently, 40 countries from the Commonwealth are represented in the Association.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
ACU Engineering Fellowship 2020 is designed to sponsor international students who are pursuing research or a collaborative fact-finding visit in Engineering. If you wish to explore more information on Research Scholarships, click on the link.
Engineering Fellowship 2020 is been hosted by the Association of Commonwealth Universities and can be taken in any commonwealth country apart from the participant’s home country.
If you are an international student and you wish to access a Commonwealth scholarship, check out the list of Commonwealth Scholarships.
ACU Scholarship 2020 is made available for International Students who are citizens of Commonwealth countries.
The scholarship has a value of up to £5,000 which can be utilized for:
- International round trip airfare and other travel expenses.
- Health insurance and visa fees.
- Cost of accommodation and meals
- research costs
The Engineering Fellowship 2020 has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- Applicants must be professionals or scientists working in the engineering department of a CUA member university in a low- and middle-income country (see list in the ACU membership criteria) PRFM).
To commence the application, Click here to apply
For more information, visit ACU Fellowship
The application deadline for is May 8th, every year
The commonwealth universities fellowship is for those who wish to study Engineering under a scholarship.
If you are one of them, hurry and apply.
- 2020 COMMONWEALTH MASTERS AND Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GAMBIAN STUDENTS
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- 2019 UK Government REACH African Postdoctoral Fellowship in Hydro-Economics
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for Trinidad & Tobago Students, 2020
- Top 8 Scholarship awarding bodies/organizations you Need To Know (READ AND SHARE)
- 2020 Commonwealth Scholarships for Zimbabwe Students,
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in UK
- 230 Fully-funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.