Applications for the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) billing scholarship for 2019 are now open. The scholarship is either for an ACU member university outside the country of origin of the applicant or for industry, trade or public services in a Commonwealth country other than the applicant’s country of origin.
University staff may be scholarships from another ACU university, industry, trade or public service abroad. Anyone working in industry, trade or public service can only be scholarship holders at a CUA university.
The award may be used either for a joint scientific research visit or for a joint information visit. The scholarship must last from one to six months and the trip must be from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020.
About Association of Commonwealth Universities
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first and oldest international university network, established in 1913. A UK-registered charity, the ACU has over 500 member institutions in developed and developing countries across the Commonwealth.
Drawing on the collective experience and expertise of our membership, the ACU seeks to address issues in international higher education through a range of projects, networks, and events.
The ACU administers scholarships, provides academic research and leadership on issues in the sector, and promotes inter-university cooperation and the sharing of good practice – helping universities serve their communities, now and into the future.
The criteria for associate membership are similar, except that the requirement to be able to award their own degrees is replaced by a requirement that their students may be awarded degrees of another institution under a franchise, license or other collaborative agreement, and that the institution whose degrees are being awarded is itself eligible for full membership of the ACU and is located in the Commonwealth. Currently, 40 countries from the Commonwealth are represented in the Association.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
ACU Accountancy Fellowship 2019 is designed to sponsor international students who are pursuing research or a collaborative fact-finding visit in Accountancy. If you wish to explore more information on Research Scholarships, click on the link.
Accountancy Fellowship 2019 is been hosted by Association of Commonwealth Universities and can be taken in any commonwealth country apart from the participant’s home country. If you are an international student and you wish to access a Commonwealth scholarship, check out the list of Commonwealth Scholarships.
ACU Scholarship 2019 is made available for International Students who are citizens of Commonwealth countries. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship has a value of up to £5,000 which can be utilized for:
- International round trip airfare and other travel expenses.
- Health insurance and visa fees.
- Cost of accommodation and meals
- research costs
The Commonwealth Accountancy Fellowship has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- Applicants must be members of the academic or professional staff of an ACU member university or university candidate (external applicants must work in a Commonwealth country in industry, commerce or public services).
To commence application, Click here to apply
For more information, visit ACU Accountancy Fellowship
The application deadline for is May 8th, 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- COMMONWEALTH MASTERS AND Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GAMBIAN STUDENTS 2019
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
- 2019 UK Government REACH African Postdoctoral Fellowship in Hydro-Economics
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for Trinidad & Tobago Students, 2019
- Top 8 Scholarship awarding bodies/organizations you Need To Know (READ AND SHARE)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Zimbabwe Students, 2019
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in UK 2018
- 230 Fully-funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- 2019 British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Want to study Accountancy under scholarship? Check out the $5,000 Association of Commonwealth Universities Accountancy Fellowship 2019 and apply now