Applications for the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) billing scholarship for 2021 are now open. The scholarship is either for an ACU member university outside the country of origin of the applicant or for industry, trade or public services in a Commonwealth country other than the applicant’s country of origin.
University staff may be scholarships from another ACU university, industry, trade or public service abroad. Anyone working in industry, trade or public service can only be scholarship holders at a CUA university.
The award may be used either for a joint scientific research visitor for a joint information visit. The scholarship must last from one to six months and the trip must be from 1 August to 31 July each year.
- About the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
- HOST NATIONALITY:
- Eligible Nationality:
- Scholarship Benefits:
- Scholarship Number for the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Eligibility for the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Application Procedure:
- Application Deadline:
About the Association of Commonwealth Universities
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first and oldest international university network, established in 1913. A UK-registered charity, the ACU has over 500 member institutions in developed and developing countries across the Commonwealth.
Drawing on the collective experience and expertise of our membership, the ACU seeks to address issues in international higher education through a range of projects, networks, and events.
The ACU administers scholarships, provides academic research and leadership on issues in the sector, and promotes inter-university cooperation and the sharing of good practice – helping universities serve their communities, now and into the future.
The criteria for associate membership are similar, except that the requirement to be able to award their own degrees is replaced by a requirement that their students may be awarded degrees of another institution under a franchise, license or other collaborative agreement, and that the institution whose degrees are being awarded is itself eligible for full membership of the ACU and is located in the Commonwealth. Currently, 40 countries from the Commonwealth are represented in the Association.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
ACU Accountancy Fellowship 2021 is designed to sponsor international students who are pursuing research or a collaborative fact-finding visit in Accountancy.
Accountancy Fellowship 2021 is been hosted by the Association of Commonwealth Universities and can be taken in any commonwealth country apart from the participant’s home country. If you are an international student and you wish to access a Commonwealth scholarship, check out the list of Commonwealth Scholarships.
ACU Scholarship 2021 is made available for International Students who are citizens of Commonwealth countries.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship has a value of up to £5,000 which can be utilized for:
- International round trip airfare and other travel expenses.
- Health insurance and visa fees.
- Cost of accommodation and meals
- research costs
Scholarship Number for the Association of Commonwealth Universities
The Commonwealth Accountancy Fellowship has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for the Association of Commonwealth Universities
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- Applicants must be members of the academic or professional staff of an ACU member university or university candidate (external applicants must work in a Commonwealth country in industry, commerce or public services).
To commence the application, Click here to apply
For more information, visit ACU Accountancy Fellowship
The application deadline is May 8th, every year.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- COMMONWEALTH MASTERS AND Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GAMBIAN STUDENTS 2021
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2021
- UK Government REACH African Postdoctoral Fellowship in Hydro-Economics
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for Trinidad & Tobago Students, 2021
- Top 8 Scholarship awarding bodies/organizations you Need To Know (READ AND SHARE)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Zimbabwe Students, 2021
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in UK 2021
- 230 Fully-funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- 2021 British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.