Now is the best time to undertake a postgraduate education at the University of Kerala if you’re an Indian student. The government of Kerala has provided the Aspire Scholarship scheme to take care of your postgraduate program at the University of Kerala.
Come with us let’s show you how you can win the Aspire Scholarship Scheme by the government of Kerala.
About the Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students
The Government of Kerala has set up an Aspire Scholarship to offer them opportunities to pursue short-term internships/projects in institutions other than their colleges/University departments. The University of Kerala awards scholarships to PG /MPhil/PhD students and students with outstanding academic results in the University Department/Affiliated colleges. The main objective of this Aspire Scheme for students is to bring them closer to research institutes at the national level and their interaction with scientists.
This Scholarship for PG Students in Kerala can be obtained at the University of Kerala or any other state or foreign university. The candidate can also choose premier institutions like CDS, RCC, etc as the host institution.
The Aspire Scholarship India is available for a minimum of one month and a maximum of four months.
The Aspire Scholarship Program can be held at the same time as other fellowship/scholarship/ grant.
Take your time and go through the article, the World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Aspire Scholarship.
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
The Aspire Scholarship Program is open to pursuing P.G., M.Phil and Ph.D Courses.
The Aspire Scheme is hosted in India.
There are other Indian Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
This Scholarship for PG Students in Kerala is open to Indian students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The monthly scholarship rate in the state is Rs. 8,000/- and for internships undertaken outside the state will be Rs. 10,000/-. The distribution of the scholarships shall be in the ratio of 2:3:5 for P.G., M.Phil and Ph.D Courses respectively.
Eligibility for The Aspire Scholarship
1) Only P.G./M.Phil/Ph.D students of Kerala University Departments and Affiliated Colleges can apply.
2) The internship/project is to be worked out with the support and supervision of the scholar/guide in the host institution who has consented to guide the candidate. Sanction letter and Facility Certificate from the host institution and No Objection Certificate from the parent Department/College should be submitted by the candidate along with three copies of the project proposal not exceeding 1 or 1 ½ pages.
3) The Research plan/Abstract submitted should not reveal the identity of the candidate.
4) Only the best proposals should be submitted to the University after preliminary screening of the same by the Department Council in the concerned University Department/College, and duly recommended by the Head of the Department/Principal. The period/duration to be taken for completion of the project should be specified in the proposal. The proposals received in the University will be given for evaluation by experts in the respective area who will specifically state whether they recommend the proposal or not. The final selection will be done by a University level Committee.
5) The parent Institution should ensure that the student gets the attendance of the minimum required a number of days for the particular course. The work done at the host institute may be treated as a part of the course work for this purpose.
6) The scholarship is awarded to a candidate only once during a particular course tenure.
7) Inter-Departmental projects and projects are undertaken in affiliated colleges as host institutes are not encouraged.
8) Project proposals with IDE and private Institutions as Host Institutes are to be rejected but a deemed Universities can also be chosen as the Host Institute.
How to apply For the Aspire Scholarship India
Interested candidates can apply through the university website. Documents to be attached with the application:
1. Filled up application
2. Consent letter from Guide mentioning Period, Centre, etc. of the Project work.
3. Consent letter from HoD/Principal mentioning Period, Institution, External Guide, etc. of the Project work 4 Synopsis of the Project Work (not less than 4 pages)
4. Estimate of expense duly countersigned by the Head of the College/Department, External Guide and the candidate.
The Heads of Departments / Institutions are requested to forward the applications along with the list of candidates.
Students who had been Awarded Aspire Scholarship earlier need not apply.
Deadline For The Application of Aspire Scheme
The deadline for the application of the Aspire Scholarship India is on June, Yearly. After which further applications will not be considered.
For further information and application for the Aspire Scholarship please go through the University of Kerala website.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust Group Scholarship in India
- International Scholarships at the University of Southern Indiana in the USA
- Kch Foundation Scholarships
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge
- Top 15 Indian Scholarships [UPDATED]
- LIST OF INDIAN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS