SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are currently been submitted for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grants Programme 2017/18, eligible applicants will be considered fort his program
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
Type: Grant Program
Targeted towards: Non-profits
This application form targets all Non profit (NGOs, CBOs, INGOs, CSO) in the area of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership, with a track record in the above knowledge area. Should your organization meet the following criteria and requires financial support to develop innovative ways in approaching identified challenges in our four focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership, please fill out this application form providing you meet the requirements below:
1) Criteria for NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO selection:
- A sound, creative, innovative and impact driven initiative.
- NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSOs based in Nigeria and other parts of Africa
- Experience of NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO in conducting community based initiatives, in the areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership with a comprehensive project monitoring framework and organizational structure.
- Other elements such as geographical balance across the continent, diverse ideological and professional backgrounds of the NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSOs. Gender, ethnic and social diversity will also be considered in the final selection of grantees.
2) Categories that are eligible to apply are:
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organization, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
3) The form should be submitted no later than 11:59pm, 14 January 2018.
5) Please note that only successful organizations will be contacted
Application Deadline: 11:59pm, 14 January 2018.
For More Information: