Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) 2019
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) is inviting applications for 150 postgraduate scholarships for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. It assists its members and partners by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Level/Field of Study:
The available field of study and required standardized test scores for this Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship includes;
- Business Administration (Global MBA) — GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS
- Business Administration (Global MBA – Japan Track) — GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS
- Economics (MA) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Geography (MA) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Law (LLM Degree, a one-year program) — TOEFL or IELTS
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management (MS) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Ocean and Resources Engineering (MS) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Oceanography (MS) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Islands Studies (MA) — TOEFL or IELTS
- Public Administration (MPA) — TOEFL or IELTS
- Sociology (MA) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences (MS) — GRE and TOEFL or IELTS
- Urban and Regional Planning (MURP) — TOEFL or IELT
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship is to be hosted in Japan. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Japan, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Japan
The following countries are Eligible to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship
|Cambodia||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||Palau||Turkmenistan|
|Cook||Malaysia||Papua New Guinea||Tuvalu|
|India||Federated States of Micronesia||Solomon Islands,||Viet Nam|
The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books, and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel. For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation. In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
The program is open to those who have gained admission to an approved MA/ Ph.D. course at a participating academic institution. Candidates should be 35 years old or younger; in good health; with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent; and have a superior academic record.
Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to return to their home country to contribute to its economic and social development.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship
Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. The completed institution application form and required documentation, including the Asian Development Bank and Japan Scholarship Program application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation. Failure to do so may result in an application not being processed or to an award being terminated if documentation or information provided is later determined to be false.
Applicants are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary, whichever is available. They should also submit a certification of family income (parent’s income).
Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
Applicants applying for this Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program ADB-JSP are advised to download the application form below
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship is an annual scholarship
Below is the official application link for Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- University of Oxford-THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships for Students in UK, 2018
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships, 2018
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program 2018
- Jindal Foundation Scholarships 2017 in India
- International Student Scholarships at University of TULSA, USA
- AAARI Scholarship Program 2017
- 2018 KAUST Fellowship Program for PhD and MS/PhD in Saudi Arabia
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) is inviting applications for 150 postgraduate scholarships for International Students.