The Asheshi University of Ghana is pleased to call for applications for the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2018/2019 – Ghana, only eligible persons that have applied for this program will be considered and all applications must be submitted before the deadline.
About the scholarship Award :
Mastercard Foundation scholarship
Country of Study:
Benefit of Scholarship:
Scholars at Ashesi represent some of the best and brightest students from across the African continent, and will receive a holistic education that includes:
- Comprehensive Scholarships: Students receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Life-long Skills: Scholars at Ashesi benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Transition Support: Scholars will receive support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counseling, internships and other life skills coaching.
- Give-Back Component: An integral component s the commitment to give back to their communities. Students will get to actively work on this through volunteer and community service opportunities.
- Career Opportunities : Since Ashesi’s inception, some 90% of our graduates have stayed to work and contribute to growth and development in Africa; over 95% our graduates receive job offers within months of graduation.
- A Global Alumni Network: Graduates of the Programme will be connected through a network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to learn from other scholars and Ashesi graduates around the world.
How to apply:
Submit your Completed Forms:
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to: [email protected]
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
- Early Deadline: 29th March 2018
- Regular Deadline: 28th June 2018
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details.
Important Note: The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.