Entries are currently ongoing for the Ashden Awards. This A intended to Green Entrepreneurs from Developing Countries. Up to ten awards will be given away. A range of benefits will be given to the winning applicants. The closing date of application is 7 November 2017.
The winner will receive benefits as follw:.
- Award of up to £20,000
- National and international media exposure
- Tailored support to develop your work even further
- Media materials to help you tell your story
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Businesses, NGOs, social enterprises and government organisations
- The application can be for a specific renewable energy or energy efficiency programme, enterprise or building, or for a specific product or service. This may be the whole work of an organisation or part of it.
- The work must be proven on the market and have been delivered for at least one year.
- The work must be delivered in at least one of the UN’s developing regions of Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand) and can be in rural or urban areas. High-income countries in these regions, as defined by the World Bank, are not eligible to apply.
The citizens of the developing countries may apply these Ashden Awards.
Please go to the link below to apply the Ashden Awards.
7 November 2017 at 11.59pm GMT.