Entries are currently ongoing for the ASEAN CSR fellowship 2019/2020. This fellowship seeks to build top-notch men to handle regional issues on anti-corruption, Environmental degradation, and Human rights.
And also to build up the next generation of ambassadors for responsible business in Southeast Asia, harnessing the potential of the private sector in addressing key regional issues in anti-corruption, environmental degradation, and human rights. The CSR program is a fully funded to programme for applicants in the ASEAN region.
ASEAN CSR Fellowship Programme is open to citizens of any of the 10 ASEAN member states. Scholarships are available and will be offered to top applicants.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
Brief History About ASEAN CSR Fellowship
The Fellowship is part of ACN’s ongoing efforts to help practitioners re-define CSR, away from its misconception that it is just corporate philanthropy and volunteerism, towards the business responsibility to look beyond their bottom line and consider the social and environmental implications of their activities; in other words, responsible business practice. The attention is shifted from how businesses spend money (charity) to how the money is made.
All You Need To Know About ASEAN CSR Fellowship
The ASEAN CSR Fellowship is not a full-time fellowship. The following main topics will be covered over the 3 modules through classroom sessions, workshops, site visits, and talks:
The business case for CSR – Why should businesses even bother? Human rights, Corporate governance, Environmental sustainability, The private sector’s role in supporting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), The ASEAN landscape andIntroduction of key CSR tools and concepts.
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, and the Philippines.
The year-long journey will take fellows to 4 countries in ASEAN countries, and spending 5 days each in Singapore/Malaysia, Myanmar and Vietnam
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Number of Scholarships
Partial scholarships funded by the Governments of Sweden and UK will be offered to top applicants, with a particular preference for applicants from the less developed countries in ASEAN. Fellows will have to bear the cost of 3 return flights on their own, while all other components of the programme will be covered by the partial scholarship.
Citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states is eligible to apply.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- National citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states
- Mid-career professionals in business, government, civil society or other relevant sectors, with a demonstrable passion in, and commitment to, advancing a career in CSR
- 25 to 45 years old
- Strong command of the English language, as the course will be taught only in English
- Be able to join the fellowship meeting and other work
- Be able to work independently
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit all required documents to Melissa-at-asean-csr-network.org. Mandatory documents
- Resume Please include the following information is not more than 2 pages: Personal information: e.g. full name, address, nationality, education, languages spoken and Current and previous employment and education history
- Written submission To better understand your motivations for applying to this Fellowship, please cover the points below in a written submission (300-600 words).
- Provide at least 2 referees One of the referees must be your current employer, the other either a previous employer, academic supervisor or community leader whom you have worked with (e.g. from civil society, religious organization, or other voluntary commitments). Please provide us with their names, titles and contact information. please click on the scholarship link below to get the Application Form
Currently, ASEAN CSR Fellowship is not ongoing but we will keep you posted once registration starts. please do check back.
We also Recommend
- Ashoka ASEAN Social Impact Award 2019 For Social Entrepreneurs -Singapore
- The ASEAN-Korea Centre International Conference on ASEAN in Seoul
- UCD Smurfit School Club Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship in Ireland, 2019
- Southeast Asia Fintech Summit 2019- Malaysia
- CREEES Wayne Vucinich Fellowship for International Students at Stanford University in USA, 2019
- Top 20 PhD Degree Scholarships for Literature Students
- Heriot-Watt University Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate international Students UK, 2019
- APPLY FOR TOP 10 ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2019(SHARE)
- Top 21 Masters Degree Scholarships for Environmental Science Students
- 15 Best PhD Scholarships for Mathematics Students
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any question relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Entries are currently ongoing for the ASEAN CSR fellowship 2019/2020. the Programme is open to citizens of any of the 10 ASEAN member states. Send in your applications now!