SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Artists for a Better World programme seeks to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, which harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change. This year, the programme will focus on exploring how the arts can create positive social change for people with disabilities.
If you are an emerging artist, arts administrator or a programmer from a social welfare organisation with an interest in arts for good, we want you!
Through the Artists for a Better World programme you will:
- Build capacity through gaining exposure, expanding perspectives and growing understanding and skills needed such as programme design, impact measurement and stakeholder management
- Connect with professionals from a regional ecosystem including corporates, social welfare organisations, education and cultural institutions that are keen in harnessing the arts for social change
Applicants should be:
- Emerging arts and culture practitioners from any genre or art administrators or programmers from social welfare organisations
- Interested in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact within the disabled community
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts
- Able to attend all segments of the programme
- Conversant and able to work in English
- Of any age and nationality
September 2017 – March 2018 | Singapore and Malaysia
- For successful applicants, SIF shall provide the Individual with monetary compensation up to Singapore Dollars Three Hundred (S$300) or fifty percent (50%) of travel-related expenses (only flight or bus tickets, travel insurance, visa and two-way airport transfer), whichever value is lower, which will be disbursed at the end of the respective study trips, based on the receipts submitted to and accepted by SIF
- Local on-the-ground transport, accommodation and meals reflected within the programme will be provided and arranged directly by the SIF and reflected within the programme booklet, during the two study visits in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- The Singapore International Foundation will not support any other expenses incurred during the duration of the programme.
Application Deadline: 11 August 2017
For More Information: