SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Arctic University of Norway is delighted to invites young, ambitious applicants to apply for a PhD Scholarship. PhD position is available for the candidates with strong Computer Science background to conduct the study in Norway.
The aim of the scholarship is to support the applicants who wish to obtain the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD).
The Department of Engineering and Safety (IIS) at UiT the Arctic University of Norway is an interesting and exciting workplace with a focus on a good working environment for employees and a good learning environment for students.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded to obtain the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD).
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The PhD position is for a fixed term, with the objective of completion of research training to the level of a doctoral degree. Admission to a PhD programme is a prerequisite for employment, and the programme period starts on commencement of the position. The PhD Candidate shall participate in the faculty’s organized research training, and the PhD project shall be completed during the period of employment. Information about the application process for admission to the PhD programme, application form, and regulations for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD)
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The successful applicant must fulfil the requirements for admission to the faculty’s PhD programme, cf. Regulation for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) at UiT– The Arctic University of Norway. In addition, he/she be able to document proficiency in English equivalent to Norwegian Higher Education Entrance Qualification.
- This position requires Master’s degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- The Master’s degree should be recognized as equivalent to a 2-year Norwegian Master’s degree.
Nationality: Applicants of Norway can apply for this scholarship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Letter of application
- Proposal for project description
- CV (containing a complete overview of education, supervised professional training and professional work)
- Diploma and transcript from your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Diploma and transcript from your Master’s degree or equivalent
- Diploma supplement for completed degrees
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- List of works and description of these (see below)
- The list of works shall contain the following information:
- Author(s), the work’s title
- For articles: the journal’s name and volume, the first and last page of the article, year of publication
- For publications: publisher, printer, year of publication, number of pages
- The works (published or unpublished) which the applicant wishes to be taken into consideration during the assessment process must be submitted
- List of references with contact information
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 25, 2017.