SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
Aim of the University is to vibrant learning environment – fostering innovation and creativity, informed by practice, inspired by research, focusing on the globally relevant areas in which we excel.
For Masters degrees 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each).
What You Need To Know About Architecture & Built Environment Excellence Scholarship In UK, 2018
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship is available for developing countries students to pursue masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in subject areas that address the future shape of our cities and encourage the dynamic thinking that makes our courses the envy of others.
- Architecture and Environmental Design MSc,
- Building Information Management MSc, Interior Design MA,
- International Planning and Sustainable Development MA and Urban Design MA
Scholarship can be taken in UK.
The scholarship can be taken in UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
International student from a developing country can apply for these scholarships.
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses, flights to and from UK.
Architecture & Built Environment Excellence Scholarship Eligibility:
In order to apply for scholarship, you must follow the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for one of the courses listed above.
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential
College Admission Requirement: Applicant must have Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree.
English Language Requirment: IELTS Masters degrees – 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each)
TOEFL (IBT): University do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Tier 4 visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI). The University will continue to accept TOEFL certificates for entry purposes from EU applicants. If you have any further queries, please contact your admissions officer.
Supporting Material: In addition to the application for the scholarship, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- a copy of the letter /email from the University of Westminster confirming or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course
- a copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study; all documentation must be provided in English
- a reference letter for your scholarship application; this should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
How to Apply For The Architecture & Built Environment Excellence Scholarship In UK:
Necessary documents and scholarship application can be submitted by post.
Here are two ways for international students to apply for a postgraduate programme at Westminster:
There is no official deadline for postgraduate applications, but we strongly recommend you apply early (by April for September start and October for January start), especially if you are interested in applying for a scholarship.
If you apply via UKPass, please make sure you include scanned copies of all the following documents:
- a copy of your results transcript from your first degree (translated into English)
- a copy of your English language qualification
- your CV/resumé
- two academic references (letters of recommendation)
- a personal statement (statement of purpose/study plan) that explains:
- why you are interested in the course(s)
- why you would like to study at the University of Westminster
- any relevant skills and experience that you have
- your career plans
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is may 2019