APU International Student Scholarships in Malaysia.
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) is inviting applications for international student scholarships from students joining APU programmes in 2017 onwards. Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers. These partial scholarships are limited to course fees only. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Malaysia
Level: undergraduate and foundation programme.
Field(s): all subjects available at APU.
Deadline: Saturday, 15 April 2017
Funded By: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Malaysia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): APU International Student Scholarships are targeted for International students
| Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):|
‣ No. of awards: not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : not known
‣Value of Scholarship : These partial Scholarships are limited to course fees only. All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
‣ APU Scholarships are available to new international students. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
‣ APU International Student Scholarships holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
‣ Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
‣ Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
‣ The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should apply by post.
To apply for scholarships, please email to [email protected] for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
The deadline for this Scholarship applications is Saturday, 15 April 2017. We must receive the full set of documents for scholarship application on or before this date.
The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
Applications will not be considered if the required information and/or documents are incomplete or not submitted.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Saturday, 15 April 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.