The Ashoka Changemaker exchange co-created with and supported by Robert Bosch Stiftung is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators.
The Summit in Zanzibar brings together 25 of the top young changemakers and adult allies from East Africa, individuals that are driven to make a positive change, from across all sectors (civil society, media, corporate, government and more).
The aim of the summit is to build a cross-sectoral network of changemakers that work together to address the societal issues they see being most present in a collaborative manner.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the Changemakerxchange
More About The CHANGEMAKERXCHANGE SUMMIT
Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Ethiopia, DRC, Somalia, Southern Sudan or Rwanda
ChangemakerXchange covers 100% of travel costs and conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (incl. hotel accommodation, inner-city travel, food, entrance fees and more).
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- must be between 18-35 years old
- should lead, co-lead, have initiated, founded or co-founded their own social venture or initiative which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem within an institution or outside (both changemakers that run initiatives by themselves as well as those that run it within an organization, company, government, the media or elsewhere are invited to apply).
- need to make a positive difference either via their own social venture or within their sector (corporate, media, government, etc.)
- Speak English well enough to fully participate in the summit
- should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role in this community.
- come from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Ethiopia, DRC, Somalia, Southern Sudan or Rwanda
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via a given website.
Ashoka Changemakerxchange Summit in Zanzibar takes place from August 28th till September 1st annually. This all-expense-paid trip to the chosen location is an experience you should anticipate every year.
For more information, please visit the Ashoka Changemakerxchange Summit.