ANU Anjeli Nathan Memorial Scholarship, Australia
The ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment is glad to invite applications for the Anjeli Nathan Memorial Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to any student who has been accepted to study behavioural ecology or conservation biology for an Honours Program within The Australian National University.
This Scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment and commemorates the life of Anjeli Nathan, a brilliant student who, tragically, was killed doing the field research she loved. The scholarship may be used to assist the student either to undertake the Honours Program or to gain fieldwork experience after the successful completion of the degree with Honours.
The winning applicant will receive $7,000 per annum
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in behavioural ecology or conservation biology.
Place of Study
At Australian National University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- an outstanding applicant who has been accepted to study behavioural ecology or conservation biology for an Honours Program within The Australian National University; or
- an outstanding applicant who is within 12 months, as at the closing date, of having completed the degree of Bachelor of Science with Honours at The Australian National University.
- Projects involving long-term captivity, killing or surgery on animals will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to applicants based or co-supervised in the Division of Ecology, Evolution and Genetics during their Honours year.
International students are welcome to apply.
Students are required to submit a written proposal related to the behavioural ecology or projects in other biological disciplines that focus on behaviour, ecology, natural history or conservation. The proposal must be submitted to the school by email.
- The application period is between 31 August – 30 December each year.
- Written proposal to be submitted by 30 November.