Why World Scholarship Forum?
World Scholarship Forum is delighted to invite applications from experienced, creative and smart Content writers, who will be willing to work with our Team.
World Scholarship Forum is the #1 Online Scholarship Portal for International Students pursuing their Masters, Undergraduates and PhD Studies in any part of the world. We are poised to reach out to every student in the world with the good news that they can attain their dream career at almost no cost.
We believe that with a great team, this can be achieved.
Who do we need?
With respect to our goals and objectives, people with the following skills are needed; Content Writing, and web development.
Applicants with Additional Skills like Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Copy & Sales Writing, Human Resource Management, Market Research, and Development, will be greatly considered.
What are the basic requirements?
- Must be Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, and Web Applications
- Must possess the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Must be living in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria or willing to relocate if considered.
- Must be very creative, smart and able to work with a team.
- Must have a working Laptop
- .Must be Experienced and Highly Skilled in Content Writing
- Special Knowledge on relevant Digital and Content Marketing tools for efficient delivery of service will also be considered.
How to Apply?
Qualified Applicants are to submit an application and a well detailed Curriculum Vitae to the Official Email of World Scholarship Forum for Review.
Applicants will receive a follow-up mail to confirm their application submission.
Only Qualified applicants will be sent a mail for an official Interview.
Application Deadline is set to 11:59 PM January 16th 2020.