The Graduate School of Life Sciences of the University of Würzburg now invites applications for a number of multiple PhD fellowships. Students from all nations are welcome to apply. He or she will be undertaking PhD program in the field of life science at the university. Each of the winning candidates will receive financial support for travel costs, consumables and similar expenses. The application deadline is 10 September 2017.
The Graduate School of Life Sciences offers multiple PhD fellowships. These fellowships include financial support as well as a budget for travel costs, consumables and similar expenses. The application process for the GSLS Fellowships consists of two stages, starting with a screening of all applications submitted followed by interviews (either personal or through video chat, depending on the location of the applicant).
Each of the successful fellows will receive benefit of financial support as well as a budget for travel costs, consumables and similar expenses. Applicant own research grant covers research expenses of their PhD project and travel money to attend conferences (5000 EUR/year) granted for at least one year.
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral degree in life science.
Place of Study
At the Graduate School of Life Sciences of the University of Würzburg, Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, each candidates are required to have:
- passion for and practical experience in research
- a clear understanding of what you want to work on
- an excellent university degree obtained within the last two years, usually an M.Sc. or Diploma; if graduation is expected by January 2018 you may apply
- proven excellent oral and written English proficiency (this will also be assessed during interview) and willingness to learn basic German (training provided)
- Eagerness to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
International students are welcome to apply.
Please fill out the online application form at the website and application link below.
10 September 2017.