SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Scholarship offers are on from The Science Faculty of the university of portsmouth, for Ghanaian and Nigerian students who have applied for one of the following full-time taught Master’s postgraduate degrees:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
The university of portsmouth scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee but please note, it cannot be taken in conjunction with any other fee reduction or bursary offered by the University. The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one year Masters fees and is non-renewable and only valid for study on the courses listed above.
The university of portsmouth scholarships are open to applicants from the following countries:
Nigeria: university of portsmouth scholarships are open to all Nigerian applicants who hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
Ghana: university of portsmouth scholarships are open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
You can apply to be considered if you:
- Are fully self-funding
- Have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
- Have applied to, been offered and accepted a place on, the postgraduate degree of your choice (conditional or unconditional firm offer).
- Have satisfied academic conditions detailed above and have met financial conditions including payment of non-refundable deposit.
The application deadline is 30 June 2017. Please submit the scholarship form to firstname.lastname@example.org before this deadline. You will be informed of the outcome within one week after the application deadline.
Visit the School Portal for more details