Taco Bell Foundation’s Live Mas Scholarship 2017
The Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship Program (the “Program”) has brought to you by Taco Bell Foundation, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The program is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. They are looking for innovators, creators and dreamers who have the passion to pursue their unique dreams. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the next generation and Foundation will be awarding 220 scholarships to deserving recipients, ranging from $2,500 to $25,000 each.
The Taco Bell Foundation, a non-profit foundation was founded in 1992, with a focus to ignite the potential within teens and help them discover their passions.
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, between 16 and 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools) pending receipt of a high-school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you which you need funds.
- If you are a minor, you’ll need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
- You must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the award process.
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the on-line application form. The link is:
- Create and submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells the story of your life’s passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. This is not about how well you can make a film– we just want you to show us your talents and explain why you should be considered for a Live Mas Scholarship. Your video should be formatted as an MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, or WMV.
The Live Mas Scholarship will award $1,000,000 in 2016 to support 220 young adults. Awards will range from $2,500 to $25,000.
12th may 2017
Link for More Information: