SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently invited at the Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC) for the PUC Model United Nations Volunteer Programme. The opportunities are available for 20 dedicated and energetic students to join our amazing teams in organizing PUC Model United Nations 2017.
Interested candidates have 4 options as below:
• Sale (6)
• Marketing and PR (5)
• Logistics (6)
• Photography (3)
(1) Sale: responsible for selling tickets, online bookings and ticket delivery.
(2) Marketing and PR: responsible for promotion of the event on social media (Facebook) and standby at the information booth at PUC South Campus.
(3) Logistics: provides necessary logistical needs such as venue and seat arrangement, printings, and necessary equipments for the meeting.
(4) Photography: capture pictures of overall activities during the training sessions and main event day.
• Volunteers will get a Certificate of Appreciation from the Faculty of Social Sciences and International Relations (SSIR).
• Those who choose to apply in photography team must have their own camera.
• Only PUC students are eligible to apply.
**Contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
H/P: 010 319 025
Facebook page: PUC Model United Nations Club
***DEADLINE: 24 July 2017