NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for (100L) is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme designed to Fund tuition fees for Nigeria Students in Tertiary Institution. The Scholarship is only made specifically for Freshmen that are entering the Higher Institutions. This is post will serve as a guide to Students that are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarships in 2018. Remember the information is based on the just concluded Edition. Any changes in the Fututre will reflect in this post immediately. Subscribe to our newsletter to get real time information of any available changes.
For you to be Eligible, you must:
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- The Scholarship is worth over NGN100,000
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test
4. Port Harcourt.