Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award
The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award was originally established in 2002 to recognise the importance of ECU’S predecessor colleges to the history of Edith Cowan University. The purpose of this annual award is to support Western Australian secondary teachers build professional competence through study at ECU at master’s level, as the Nedlands College had a focus on developing the professional competence of secondary teachers. This award offers a once off payment of $1,200.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are future and current ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- be a secondary teacher, teaching within Western Australia;
- be commencing the 1st year of the Master of Education, or having completed no more than two units of the Master of Education
Selection is based on academic merit and teaching experience.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
You will need to supply a CV of no more than two A4 pages, summarising your qualifying degree for the Master of Education.
For more information
Contact the Scholarships Office