The scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate programme in the field of
- BASIC SCIENCES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- BACHELOR OF LAWS
- HUMAN MEDICINE / PHARMACY
The scholarship is hosted by the Makerere University, Uganda
Scholarship is open to students from Uganda and Sub-Saharan Africa countries.
The Program offers comprehensive student support, that include;
- Tuition and Functional fees
- Accommodation, Feeding and stipend
- Laptop, books and other learning materials
- Transport to and from home
- Medical insurance
- Psychosocial support and mentoring of scholars
- Capacity building program for life skills development in ICT, Leadership, Gender, Human Rights, Communication, Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars at Makerere University will have six cohorts of Scholars with the first cohort of 50 Scholars.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Both female and male students who are qualified for first year undergraduate admission to Makerere University.
- Economically disadvantaged students from African Countries.
- Academic Excellence, with more points scored for students admitted for science disciplines
- A person with leadership experience or potential.
- Demonstrate Commitment to give back to the community.
- A person who is admitted on the basis of Uganda Certificate of Education results or its equivalent.
- Website – http://mak.ac.ug/mastercard-foundation-scholars-program
Gender Mainstreaming DirectorateMakerere UniversityP O Box 7062 KampalaEmail: email@example.comTel: +256 414 540 184+256 414 597 907
This scholarship is open to every academic year.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.