Application forms are out inviting qualified candidates and talented students for the Scholarships for Higher Education (SHE). Interested candidates can read and apply for Inspire scholarship 2020.
This Inspire SHE Scholarships 2020 aims at enhancing research fellowships for doctoral studies and opening up partnerships with the private sector for topping the Government’s efforts in nurturing talents for scientific research Inspire Scholarship. This scheme is applicable to Basic and Applied sciences as well as Medicine, Agriculture, etc with a provision of multiple entries of the Scholarship.
Eligible students must apply by submitting their form with all relevant documents Through the ONLINE mode. Candidates can consult the cut-off list of the different results of a state council in class XII and proceed to the procedure.
INSPIRE, also known as Continuing Innovation in Science for Inspirational Research, is a state-of-the-art program supported and managed by the Department of Science and Technology to create talent for science.
The main objective of Inspire SHE scholarship 2020 is to instill in the youth of the country its enthusiasm for innovative scientific research, the ability to study science at an early stage, and thus constitute the critical pool of human resources necessary for growth. and the development of the scientific and technological system.
What You Need To Know About The Inspire Scholarship
As part of the Higher Education Scholarship, a total of 12,000 scholarships are available. Candidates who have obtained a Qualifying Intermediary (XII) from a recognized educational authority will receive a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Inspire scholarship:
Level/Field of Study
Candidates who have finished 12th and are eligible for Undergraduates/ Postgraduate courses such as B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) For 3 years or BS 4 year course or integrated with M.Sc. / MS programs 5-year-olds can apply for the Inspire SHE Scholarship.
The scholarship is taken in INDIA. We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
This fellowship is open to Indians.
- Each candidate has the right to receive a scholarship of 800,000 rupees per year.
- Candidates receive 600,000 rupees / – in cash and the remaining 200,000 rupees are paid for undertaking summer training projects.
- Scholarship will be transferred to the scholar’s State Bank of India (SBI) bank account directly.
How can I apply for the INSPIRE Scholarship?
Interested candidates can apply online at the official INSPIRE Awards website by following these steps:
- On the start page in the news sections, select the link to register online.
- Fill out the application form carefully with all relevant details.
- After completing the application form, send it on time
- At last, take the printout of it for further use.
When is the application deadline for the Inspire Scholarship?
As a matter of fact, the deadline for applying for the INSPIRE grant is by February every year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students 2020
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2020
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India, 2020
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.