The Humber College is glad to announce its Humber International Entrance Scholarships. Humber offers full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in January and September 2020.
Over 3,000 international students from more than 130 countries around the world have chosen Humber College in Toronto, Canada as their education destination.
Humber is committed to supporting students getting through their programs, especially when it comes to financial matters. That’s why Humber offers a number of scholarships for international students, ranging from one-off awards of $1,000 to a renewable full tuition fee scholarship.
What You Need To Know About The Humber International Entrance Scholarships
The scholarships are divided throughout the three academic semesters each year: Winter (January-April), Summer (May-August), and Fall (September-December). These scholarships are available at the time of admission and offered as a discount on tuition fees, based on sustained academic performance, community involvement, referee/reference letters, and statement of interest of the applicant.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is available to international undergraduate students that want to study in college.
The scholarship is to be taken in Toronto Canada at Humber College. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Canada, this is for you Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Two full-tuition scholarships and two $5,000 scholarships are available. Scholarships will be awarded on the first-come, first-served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before August 15th, 2020.
The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships Eligibility:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must apply to Humber College Canada.
- Applicants must have excellent grades
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply For The Humber International Entrance Scholarships
You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Humber International Entrance Scholarships Deadlines
|AMOUNT||RENEWABLE*||JANUARY 2019||MAY 2019||SEPTEMBER 2019||JANUARY 2020||MAY 2020|
|Full Tuition||1 available|
|$5,000||1 available||n/a||7 available||3 available||n/a|
|$3,000||n/a||n/a||2 available||1 available||1 available|
|$1,000||one-time||8 available||2 available||10 available||3 available||2 available|
|Application Deadline||various||Sept. 28, 2018||Feb. 1, 2019||May 17, 2019||Sept. 27, 2019||Jan. 31, 2020|
|Notification Date||Oct. 24, 2018||Feb. 28, 2019||June 12, 2019||Oct. 30, 2019||Feb. 26, 2020|
|*PLEASE NOTE: Our International Entrance Scholarship program is under review and is subject to change without notice.|
* Students must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://international.humber.ca/study-at-humber/scholarships.html
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- International Entrance Scholarships at Lakehead University in Canada, 2020
- Architecture & Built Environment Excellence Scholarship In UK, 2020
- Wichita Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the USA
- DAAD Scholarships for Sierra Leone Students 2020
- Merit-Based Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students in USA
- Erasmus Education Fund Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands 2020
- ICOLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP IN SOUTH AFRICA 2020
- Central Queensland University: Admission, Ranking, Scholarships, Courses Offered and Fees