Last updated on February 28th, 2017 at 06:46 am
Global Migrations & Social Justice scholarship
The University of Glasgow has two full tuition fee scholarships available for September 2017 for students from refugee backgrounds to study one the new Global Migrations & Social Justice masters degrees. Students who demonstrate previous academic excellence will be able to gain a qualification recognised in the UK and worldwide, while also providing the building blocks for work or further university study.
To be eligible, you must
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on one of the eligible programmes for September 2017
- have been recognised as a refugee by the UK Government and have remained ordinarily resident in the UK and Islands since submitting your application
- OR be the spouse, civil partner or child of such a person
Afghanistan,Albania,Algeria,Andorra,Angola,Antigua and Barbuda,Argentina,Armenia,AustraliaAustria,Azerbaijan,Bahamas,Bahrain,Bangladesh,Barbados,Belarus,Belgium,Belize,Benin,Bhutan,Bolivia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Botswana,Brazil,Brunei,Bulgaria,Burkina Faso,Burundi,Cambodia,Cameroon,Canada,Cape Verde,Central African Republic,Chad,Chile,China,Colombia,Comoros,Congo,Congo Democratic Republic of,Costa Rica,Cote d’Ivoire,Croatia,Cuba,Cyprus,Czech Republic,Denmark,Djibouti,Dominica,Dominican Republic,East Timor,Ecuador,Egypt,El Salvador,Equatorial Guinea,Eritrea,Estonia,Ethiopia,Fiji,Finland,France,Gabon,Gambia,Georgia,Germany,GhanaGreece,Grenada,Guatemala,Guinea,Guinea Bissau,GuyanaHaiti,Honduras,Hong Kong,Hungary,Iceland,India,Indonesia,Iran,Iraq,Ireland,Israel,Italy,Jamaica,Japan,Jordan,Kazakhstan,Kenya,Kiribati,Korea North,Korea South,Kosovo,Kuwait,Kyrgystan,Laos,Latvia,Lebanon,Lesotho,Liberia,Libya,Liechtenstein,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Macedonia,Madagascar,Malawi,Malaysia,Maldives,Mali,Malta,Marshall Islands,Mauritania,Mauritius,Mexico,Micronesia,Moldova,Monaco,Mongolia,Montenegro,Morocco,Mozambique,Myanmar(Burma),Namibia,Nauru,Nepal,New Zealand,Nicaragua,Niger,Nigeria,Norway,Oman,Pakistan,Palau,Palestine,Panama,Papua New Guinea,Paraguay,Peru,Poland,Portugal,Qatar,Romania,Russia,Rwanda,Samoa,San Marino,Sao Tome and Principe,Saudi Arabia,Scotland,Senegal,Serbia,Seychelles,Sierra Leone,Singapore,Slovakia,Slovenia,Solomon Islands,Somalia,South Africa,South Sudan,Spain,Sri Lanka,St Kitts and Nevis,St Lucia,St Vincent and the Grenadines,Sudan,Suriname,Swaziland,Sweden,Switzerland,Syria,Taiwan,Tajikistan,anzania,Thailand,The Netherlands,The Philippines,Togo,Tonga,Trinidad and TobagoTunisia,Turkey,Turkmenistan,Tuvalu,Uganda,Ukraine,United Arab Emirates,United States ofAmerica,Uruguay,Uzbekistan,Vanuatu,VaticanCity,Venezuela,Vietnam,Yemen,Zambia,Zimbabwe
Full fee waiver
How to apply
- You must secure an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place for the programme.
- You should also submit a 400-word personal motivational statement by 31 May 2017 to email@example.com. Please include your applicant number.
- All applicants will be informed of the outcome by 15 June 2017.
31 May 2017