SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are open for the DEMO Africa 2018.this is an International opportunity for Africans with great technology skills.
DEMO Africa is the launch pad for African technology and trends, attracting a global audience of over 2,000 people to experience the finest African innovations as they venture into the markets.
Selected startups are introduced to an audience of investors, corporate acquirers, strategic partners and global media practitioners.
What you Need To Know About DEMO Africa 2018
DEMO Africa finalists will spend 4 days for the overall event. The first 2 days for the bootcamp and the final 2 days for the main event. As a lead up to the main event, finalists will be engaged in a virtual bootcamp for six weeks with a variety of deliverables, mentoring, coaching and feedback.
DEMO’s track record of success, coaching and mentorship opportunities, turnkey services and exposure to the entire tech ecosystem of VCs, investors, IT buyers and the global tech press make DEMO Africa the premier launch option.
- The top five startups from DEMO Africa will be sponsored to Silicon Valley for an all expense paid trip to be part of the Innovation Tour where they will receive further exposure to a global innovation ecosystem, and get a chance to interact with leading Silicon valley stakeholders.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Different Countries in Africa
Type: Tech-entrepreneurship opportunity for startups
- Open to fully registered company;
- Talented team with a working and demonstrable product;
- Applicants should have a viable and scalable business model and
- Ability to deliver product to market.
How To Apply
For more information, visit DEMO Africa.
Deadline: June 15, 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND