We’re pleased to announce the ongoing Bettie Allison Memorial Scholarship for female students.
The Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship provides female students with financial support for their studies in the area of Exercise and Sports Science. The scholarship offers payments of $1,800 per semester (pro-rata for part-time study) for a total of $3,600.
More About the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship For Female Students 2020
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level/Field of Study
The Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship is hosted by the Edith Cowan University, Australia.
The scholarship is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
The scholarship offers payments of $1,800 per semester (pro-rata for part-time study) for a total of $3,600.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- be female;
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship or low socioeconomic status (usually demonstrated by being in receipt of a means-tested Centrelink allowance);
- be currently studying in one of the following undergraduate Bachelor degree courses:
- be enrolled in a minimum of 30 credit points;
- have successfully completed a minimum of 60 credit points towards your current related course;
- hold an academic status of Good Standing; and
- not be in receipt of any other major scholarships, awards or similar financial support/sponsorship (except Commonwealth Scholarships or Student Start-Up or Relocation Scholarship payments via Centrelink).
Selection will be based on:
- demonstration of financial hardship and/or personal hardship; and
- content of your application form and personal statement.
How to Apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
You will also be required to provide a 1000 word personal statement describing the following:
- financial situation and how the scholarship will assist with your studies;
- a personal and/or financial situation that has caused you to be disadvantaged; and
- reason for choosing the course and your career goals.
Below are the important dates for the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship 2020: Opening date: 1st August annually Closing date: 1st September annually
For more information on the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship 2020, click on the link below:
Contact the Scholarships Office.
- Fully-Funded Scholarships For Undergraduate International Students
- Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia | UPDATED
- Edith Cowan University Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships
- Australian Alumni International Scholarship in Australia
- APPLY: ECU Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement
- Pathway Scholarships at Edith Cowan University in Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University in Australia 2020
- Tuition Free Universities to Study in English in Germany
- Northshore Community College Scholarships for International Students
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.