A new scholarship program has been established at the University of Cambridge in memory of a former Chemical Engineering student, Amy Li.
Amy was born in China but attended school in the UK and won a place to study Chemical Engineering at Emmanuel College, Cambridge.
After graduating in 2010 she took up a post as Safety Engineer with DNV-GL, a leading organization in the maritime, oil and gas, and energy industries. She died only three years later, whilst working in Aberdeen.
Her colleagues at DNV GL determined to remember her by establishing a scholarship that will enable international students to follow in her footsteps at Cambridge. Their generous donation will be matched by funding from the Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust, which exists to support international students at the University.
What You Need To Know About The Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship For Undergraduate
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
- LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
The Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship is available to applicants for undergraduate degrees (BA) in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Chemical Engineering. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarship is to be taken in the UK, at the University of Cambridge. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is open to International students who want to study in the UK. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Up to £16,000 per year. Selected scholars will benefit from interactions with the staff of DNV-GL, including possible summer vacation placements.
Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship For Undergraduate Eligibility
The scholarships will be awarded to undergraduates from any country outside the EU and will be available to outstanding applicants in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
How to Apply For The Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship For Undergraduate:
Applicants are automatically considered for this international scholarship. No separate application is needed for this scholarship.
For further details:
For more information about the scholarship program, please visit the official website here.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- African Business Education (ABE) Initiative For African students in Japan
- Architecture & Built Environment Excellence Scholarship In UK
- International Fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D. in UK
- McGill University: Admission, Tuition Fees, Scholarships, Courses, and Ranking
- Charles Darwin University High Achieving Scholarships In Australia
- Copenhagen Business School Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students in Denmark
- Admission and language requirements for study in Germany
- 25 Most notable Alumni of Cambridge University and year of Graduation
- Edith Cowan University Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.