Agbami Scholarship Update
Star and its Agbami co-venturers are delighted to invite applications for the AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2019-2020 FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS. The Scholarship is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students in their 100 and 200L Levels.
This scholarship is arguably the most cheerful undergraduate scholarship in Nigeria with over 10,000 beneficiaries.
Apart from the AGBAMI scholarships, we also have Total scholarship, shell scholarship, Addax scholarship, Agip scholarship, Chevron scholarship and other scholarships from multinationals for students at various levels of education.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 2019 AGBAMI MEDICAL & ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Nigeria, this is for you Latest Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships 2019-2020.
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level Undergraduate from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
Agbami Scholarship Payment 2019
This Agbami scholarship application program for the first year and second-year students in Tertiary institutions is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students.
How To Apply For Agbami Scholarship 2019 | Agbami Scholarship Application Form 2019
Interested applicants should click on the “How To Apply” tab to proceed.
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centres nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Before you start the application for the Agbami-chevron scholarship, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
To apply, follow the steps below
2. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Click on “Register/login” to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account. Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants
to return to Scholarship site
4. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
5. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
11. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check “My application” under “My account” section on your profile account.
12. Return to
, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
APPLICATION LINK FOR 2019 AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Log in with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
14. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline:
Application closes Midnight April yearly, but we shall bring you the latest update for this year’s deadline
Free Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
The Agbami scholarship scheme follows the Face of Testing (FOT) question standard and format. It is worthy of note that this standard is what most scholarships anchored by Scholastica adopt. The test format covers the following areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Comprehension
- Numerical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Intelligent Quotient Test (IQ) and in some cases
- Current Affairs
Agbami Scholarship SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1). Which of the following is most likely to cause a rise inthe average temperature of earth’s atmosphere in future?
- Atomic warfare
- CO2from fossil fuels
- Dust clouds from volcanoes
- Depletion of the earth’s ozone layer
(2). Which prefix is often used with scientific terms to indicate that something is the same, equal or constant?
(3). A shop keeper sold a T.V set for N17,940 with a discount of 8% and earned a profit of 19.6%. What would have been the percentage of profit earned if no discount was offered?
D Cannot be determined
E. None of these
(4). Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total number of bullets remaining is equal to the bullets each had after division. Find the original number divided?
(5). 259 is to 37 as
- 5 is to 1
- 63 is to 441
- 84 is to 12
- 130 is to 19
If you desire to get our comprehensive Agbami scholarship past questions and answers, indicate interest in the comment section. Please indicate that you need Agbami scholarship past questions and answers in the comment section for easy identification
Some Frequently Asked Questions About the Agbami / Chevron scheme
1. How do I apply for the AGBAMI Medical & Engineering Professionals Scholarship award?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert.
2. Who is eligible for the AGBAMI Medical & Engineering Professionals Scholarship Scheme?
The application is open to university undergraduates in 100 and 200 Level only. The applicant must have gained admission either during the 2018/2019 or 2017/2018 academic session respectively.
3. I applied for the 2018-2019 NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship scheme, can I apply for this scheme? NO. 2018 NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship applicants are ineligible to apply for this scheme as clearly stated in the “How to Apply” instructions.
4. I am a current AGBAMI scholarships beneficiary, do I still need to apply? NO. Current Agbami beneficiaries should not apply for this scheme.
5. I am a current scholarship beneficiary from an International Oil and Gas Company, do I still need to apply? NO. Current beneficiaries of an International Oil and Gas scholarship schemes are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not be eligible to apply to this scheme.
6. What do I major in to apply for the scholarship? The application is only open to university undergraduates studying Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy and any Engineering Course.
7. Do I need to be accepted into a particular institution, before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants must have gained full-time admission into any recognized Nigerian University.
8. Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
9. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of the campaign.
9. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
10. How do I create my profile?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2019 AGBAMI Scholarship to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right-hand corner of your screen to apply.
11. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your Scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be affected and a mail sent to you confirming it.
12. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit/make changes to your application online. Refer to question 11 on how to do this.
13. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply? No, you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
14. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop-down list and upload.
15. What are the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
16. I cannot find my course of study in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on the list, send an email to [email protected] stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of the institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added
17. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by [email protected] You can visit your profile to view the status of your application.
18. I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes after the stipulated deadline.
19. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
20. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
21. When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is strictly 9th April, 2019. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
22. What must I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility Requirements section.
23. Can I fax or email the application or its components to the Scholarship Team?
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.
24. Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
25. Is it compulsory to get my NIN before I submit my application?
No. You are advised to apply before the application deadline and update your profile later after you have obtained your NIN.
- MSc Scholarships for Nigerian Students to Study at Oxford University 2019/2020
- Top 20 Best International scholarships for Nigerian Students 2019-2020
- Ongoing Scholarships in Nigeria 2019 [UPDATED]
- ONGOING: BEA Awards for Nigerians to Study Abroad, 2019-2020 -APPLY
- MTN Foundation Scholarships 2019-2020 for Nigerian Students
- List of Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerians 2019-2020
- NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduates 2019-2020
- 2019 Jim Ovia Scholars Program for Nigerian Students
- Shell Maintenance Technician Scholarship in Singapore, 2019/2020
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company Graduate Scheme 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum