Interested Applicants are invited to apply for the Applied Mental Health Studies Course Postgraduate Scholarships In Australia.T%he objective of this scholarship is to support the recruitment, retention and skill development of registered nurses currently working within mental health services of the NSW public health system.
The Government of New South Wales also referred to as the New South Wales Government or NSW Government is the Australian state Democratic administrative authority of New South Wales.
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are to study the AMHS course offered by the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) in 2018.
Graduate Certificate: $3,000
Graduate Diploma: $6,000
Masters Program : $8,000
Eligibility: Each category of scholarship has a specified criteria as is described in the Scholarship categories, essay requirements and marking criteria for the HETI AMHS course web page. Please read these criteria carefully before you complete your application form. In addition to this, the following criteria must be met for all categories:
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Currently employed and working permanently full-time or part-time as a registered nurse within mental health services of the NSW public health system
- Must be enrolled in the 2018 AMHS course offered by HETI
- The applicant has not received a scholarship from the Nursing and Midwifery Office either in the last three years or for the same program of study.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: In addition to your essay, you are required to provide the following two (2) documents to support your application. These documents are to be received by HETI by 10 November 2017:
- Official confirmation of your 2018 enrollment in the AMHS course offered by HETI.
- A letter from your employer in the following format:
On Health Service letterhead from your employee services department or immediate manager
Must be dated and signed (within the last 3 months)
States your name
States the title of your position
States employment status (full-time or part-time)
States how long you have been employed in this position.
How to Apply: To submit the application, email the completed and signed applications both a PDF copy and a word document, essay and supporting documents tonscholar-at-doh.health.nsw.gov.au.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 10, 2017.