APIASF Scholarship Program 2019-2020 | APPLY NOW
The APIASF General Scholarship is now open. The APIASF General Scholarship (Asia-Pacific Islander American Scholarship) APIASF provides over 200 Scholarships, each starting at $ 2,500.
The APIASF Asian-American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program is a collaboration with AANAPISI and the communities in which they offer scholarships, develop institutional capacity, and mobilize local resources to promote economic development. The APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship is available annually to students participating in the APIASF AANAPISI Partner Campuses listed below. The APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Program is supported by the Coca-Cola Foundation, the General Mills Foundation, the Hilton Worldwide USA Funds, the Walmart Foundation, the Walt Disney Company, and the Wells Fargo Foundation.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
What You Need to Know About APIASF Scholarship Program 2019
Level/Field of Study
The APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship is available annually to students participating in the APIASF AANAPISI Partner Campuses. If you are not qualified for this scholarship due to your level, you can check out our Undergraduate scholarships, Masters scholarships and PhD scholarships.
APIASF Scholarship is taken and hosted in the USA. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
APIASF Scholarship is open to US national, citizens or legal residents.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scholarship prices range from a one-time $ 2,500 to a multi-year $ 5,000. APIASF awards scholarships to underserved APIA students with a special focus on individuals who:
- Live at or below the poverty line or otherwise be of low socioeconomic status;
- Are the first in their families to attend college
- Represent the geographical and ethnic diversity of the APIA community, in particular, the ethnic affiliations that are underrepresented on the university campus due to limited access and limited opportunities; and
- Have placed great emphasis on community service and leadership as well as solid academic achievements.
Eligibility for APIASF Scholarship 2019
- They must have an ethnic origin from Asia and/or in the Pacific island state, as defined in the US Census.
- Citizen, a national or legal resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible.
- Register as a full-time student in one of the following institutions during the 2019 Spring Term Semester at one of the following institutions, if your institution is in a semester system, or in the winter semester of 2019 if your institution is in a neighbourhood system:
- American Samoa Community College
- California State University, East Bay
- California State University, Sacramento
- Century College
- City College of San Francisco
- Coastline Community College
- College of Micronesia – FSM
- De Anza College
- Georgia State University
- Guam Community College
- Highline College
- Irvine Valley College
- Laney College
- Mission College
- Northern Mariana’s College
- Pierce College
- Queens College, CUNY
- Richland College
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- South Seattle College
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Guam
- The University of Hawai’i in Hilo
- The University of Hawai’i in Manoa
- The University of Illinois in Chicago
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- The University of Minnesota, twin cities
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- The University of Washington, Tacoma
- Applying for federal aid with the free application to Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In order to receive a scholarship from the APIASF, the applicant does not necessarily have to receive a state grant. Further information can be found at www.fafsa.gov
Please note the following:
- Full-time enrollment and the status of an academic degree are determined by the guidelines set by the institution’s Registrar Office.
- Non-degree seeking students are NOT eligible to apply.
- Students who already have a bachelor’s degree can NOT apply
- If you apply, you can be a part-time student, but you must be enrolled full-time after receiving the funding.
- Solely online students cannot apply. If you are enrolled in online and in-depth courses, not more than half of your courses can be online.
How to Apply for APIASF Scholarship 2019
The application for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Program must be completed online and submitted electronically as soon as all the required questions have been answered. You do not have to complete the online application in one session. Until you’re ready to submit your application, you’ll be able to access your application from any computer with Internet access and process your answers as many times as you like, with your login.
APIASF Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
The online application for APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship will open on 21 September 2019 and close on 7 November 2019 at 17:00 EST.
APIASF Scholarship Program 2019 Application Link
Click on the Link below to apply
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Redfin Scholarship 2019-2020 l Apply Now
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019-2020
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship 2019-2020 in USA
- Ongoing War Orphans Scholarship 2019-2020
- Great Lakes National Scholarship 2019-2020
- Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019-2020
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2019
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk 2019-2020
- 20 Data Science Scholarship 2019-2020