Apartment List Scholarship 2020 is rated as one of the best scholarships offered by Apartment List. The scholarship is worth around $2,500.
Apartment List is a platform that connects renters with apartment listings by virtue of an online marketplace. As of January 2018, Apartment List had over 4 million units on its platform, over 40 U.S. cities represented on the site, with 5 million visitors per month.
Apartment List is a Privately held Technology / Real Estate company headquartered in 475 Brannan Street San Francisco, California. Co-founders, CEO John Kobs, and COO Chris Erickson launched Apartment List in September 2011 at TechCrunch Disrupt.
After having negative experiences as both renters and landlords, Kobs and Erickson decided to create a platform that would improve the rental experience.
Other Key people include Matthew Woods (CSO) and Paw Anderson (VP Engineering), the apartment list has about 140 employees. The official website is at www.apartmentlist.com.
- Apartment List Scholarships Full Description
- Apartment Scholarship Level/Field of Study
- Apartment List Scholarship Host Nationality
- Apartment List Scholarship Eligible Nationalities
- Apartment Scholarship Scholarship Worth
- Apartment Scholarship Eligibility
- How to Apply for Apartment List Scholarship 2020
- Apartment List Scholarship Deadline
- Application Link
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
Apartment List Scholarships Full Description
Apartment List has partnered with other online rental companies to provide a service where a user could search a number of sites simultaneously.
But in 2014, Apartment List decided to uses a business model that only charges properties for listings which have been rented (the current ‘pay-per-move-in’ model ) to change the experience on the renter.
Apartment List has hosted three series of fundraising efforts. In November 2013, Series A funding raised $23 million with Matrix Partners as its lead investor. Series B funding in November 2016 raised $30 million with Canaan Partners as its lead investor.
And Series C funding raised $50 million with Passport Capital as its lead investor in November 2017. In late 2017, Apartment List partnered with Facebook Marketplace, Homes.com, and Realtor.com.
Their services are free for renters and large, professionally-managed properties are charged a variable fee.
Properties on Apartment List can be accessed either directly through their site or on a mobile app. By using a mixture of questions, manual filters, and photos and maps, a potential renter is provided customized search recommendations and is guided through the whole renting process.
The listings are based on these preferences and each listing that appears on Apartment List has been verified to ensure transparency and accuracy, so any slight change in the prices is updated in real-time. Landlords and building managers are connected to serious potential renters and only pay a fee once the renter moves into their house.
Apartment List is an award-winning platform, one of the fastest-growing apartment rental marketplaces in the United States. As a company filled with many college grads, who couldn’t have graduated without a little help along the way, thus they want to give back to the future leaders of America.
Understanding that getting a college education is an important endeavor that is equally expensive, and working through tuition payments at the college level could be challenging.
The Apartment List scholarship organizing body highlights the need for scholarships in support of academic endeavors. The majority of citizens took advantage of scholarship opportunities at a particular point in their pursuit of academic endeavors.
Apartment Scholarship Level/Field of Study
Apartment List Scholarship a non-renewable scholarship awarded four times a year. Enrollment status is Full-time for Arizona and Non-Arizona residents in the following locations; Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic, Tempe, West, and ASU Colleges at Lake Havasu City.
For all academic levels from Incoming freshman and Incoming transfer (undergraduate), including Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate students.
Apartment List Scholarship Host Nationality
The Apartment Scholarship is taken and hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
Apartment List Scholarship Eligible Nationalities
The Apartment Scholarship is available for legal residents in the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship
Apartment Scholarship Scholarship Worth
Apartment List is offering a $2,500 scholarship to outstanding students who exemplify one or more of their core values’ Bold While Pragmatic, Endlessly Helpful, Making an Impact, Driven by Data, Succeeding Together and Forever Learning.
This Apartment Scholarship is targeted at helping the needy and deserving cases in academia, and the $2,500 scholarship award associated with this scholarship is meant to cater for tuition expenses, where the applying student is assured of continuity for their education.
This scholarship award is therefore intended to give the necessary assistance in tuition payments for the qualifying scholars. Prospective applicants are expected to show their interest in one or more of the required skills and expertise.
Apartment Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for this Apartment List Scholarship 2019 must be;
- A legal U.S. resident
- At least eighteen (18) years old during application
- Currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year
- Currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible)
- Minimum GPA is Not applicable
How to Apply for Apartment List Scholarship 2020
To apply for Apartment List Scholarship 2020, please submit an application that includes answers to the following questions:
- What have you done that exemplifies one (or more) of Apartment List’s core values?
- What is most important to you when choosing a place to call “home”?
Students must provide in a short essay proof of representing one of Apartment List’s core values of forever learning, driven by data, making an impact, bold while pragmatic, endlessly helpful and succeeding together. A second short essay describing “what is most important to you in choosing a place to call ‘home‘” is required. Please submit through the online Apartment List Scholarship Application Form.
Apartment List Scholarship Deadline
Below are different Apartment List Scholarship Deadline dates
Spring: March 1, 2020
Summer: June 1, 2020
Fall: September 1, 2020
Winter: December 1, 2020
For More Information:
For inquiries, contact Madaline Jones at email@example.com or Apartment List at 500 3rd Street Suite 555 San Francisco, CA 94107 United States or visit http://www.apartmentlist.com/scholarship
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation Ph.D. Fellowships for African Students, 2020
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel, 2020
- Next Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries 2020
- 2020 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe, 2020
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy 2020
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- 2020 Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme 2020 in the UK
- Lifesaver Essay Writing Contest Program
- Ned McWherter Scholarship 2020 for USA High School Graduates
- Soccer Scholarships in the USA
- Hagan Scholarship in USA, 2020
- Top 10 Switzerland Scholarships for International Student 2020(HOT)
- L’Oreal Internships 2020 | Marketing
- MGCCC Scholarship 2020 for USA Students [UPDATED]
- Obama Foundation Internships [PAID]
- Top 20 Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada 2020
- Microsoft Undergraduate Scholarships for Students in USA, Canada and Mexico 2020
World Scholarship Forum