Aon Bursaries Application
Aon Bursaries is targeted at students in South Africa who wish to study further or jumpstart their career within the Insurance industry, Aon will be choosing 3 top-achieving students for the bursary.
If you are looking for a lifetime opportunity to move your academic career forward consider applying for this.
Aon plc was founded by Patrick Ryan at 1982, as the result of a merger involving the Ryan Insurance Group and the Combined Insurance Company of America. However, it wasn’t until the year 1987 that the company changed its name to Aon, which means “one” in Gaelic.
The expert services firm that provides retirement, health consulting and risk services, are headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Aon has approximately 500 offices throughout the world, in 120 countries and 50 000 staff members. Aon in South Africa currently has over 800 staff members who operate in 8 provinces, within 13 local offices.
Aon South Africa is among those states top providers of hazard consulting, employee benefit providers, insurance broking and reinsurance broking, such as business, private and employees insurance.
What you need to know About Aon Bursary
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
Bursaries are available within the following fields of study:
- Insurance industry
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Bursary is open to all South African students to study in any of the country university. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The worth of this bursary/ fees covered by the bursary will be determined once bursary recipients have been chosen.
Aon Bursaries For South African Students
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards a qualification majoring in Risk and Insurance (2nd year OR 3rd-year students only)
Studying at a recognized tertiary institute at South Africa
- Excellent academic record
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
- The application must be done online at: https://aon.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse/
- Before you can apply, you’ll be asked to Register an account here: https://aon.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Register
- As Soon as You have registered, you can proceed to Login and apply here: https://aon.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Login
Submit clear copies of these supporting documentation Together with your completed Form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Full academic record from your tertiary institution (certified copy of)
- Curriculum Vitae
Aon Bursaries for South Africans Deadline
16 February Every Year
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any questions associated with the bursary program, please contact Aon directly:
Head-office — Sandton
Tel: 011 944 7000
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 20 High School Scholarships in Canada 2019
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) Bursary Awards 2019 For South Africans
- GRAL Labex Master Scholarship Program in France, 2019-2020
- University of Witwatersrand PhD Scholarship at, Johannesburg in South Africa, 2019
- TATA AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS IN SCIENCE,ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY 2019
- MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa, 2019
- Kader Asmal Fellowship South Africa 2019
- 15 Cheapest Universities in Johannesburg: Tuition fees, Courses, and Ranking
- List of South African Scholarships 2019-2020- APPLY
- MSc & PhD Scholarship at University of South Africa, 2019