SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is pleased to announce that they are currently offering annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship. The scholarship is available to any student of U.S. pursuing a degree in any field, which includes undergraduate and graduate students at accredited institutions. Scholarship of $1500 will be awarded to one student who has achieved academic excellence and who demonstrates how financial literacy will make an impact in their lives.
The BankMobile app makes mobile banking effortless. Mobile deposits, payments and bill-pay are fast, free, secure, and as easy as using your cell phone.
All applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must demonstrate plans to enroll for full-time admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment, at an accredited institution. If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or graduate school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0.
How to Apply:
Scholarship application can be downloaded through the given link:
- An essay (maximum 650 words) on the importance of financial literacy in their lives and career. Special consideration will be given towards those who are demonstrating an active role in promoting financial literacy within their community.
- A valid, official transcript (high school or college) reflecting current academic standing, including a GPA of at least 3.0, and proof of acceptance and/or full-time enrollment at an accredited institution of higher education.
Applications must be sent to scholarship-at-bankmobile.com. Emailed applications should contain the subject, “BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship 2016”.
$1500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidates.
Eligible applications must be completed and received no later than July 19‚ 2016.
Link for more Information:
If you have a question not covered, feel free to email your question to scholarship-at-bankmobile.com and someone will respond promptly.