American Airlines Credit Union is pleased to announce American Airlines Scholarship 2019. it offers a $5,000 student to 11 students for the 2019- 2020 school year. Applications are available now. Visit the link below to learn more and to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants must be selected on the grounds of video or essays, academic achievement, letters of recommendation, leadership, and extracurricular activities like faculty and community participation, volunteer labor, and job experience. The scholarship is available for graduating high school senior or a current college student.
American Airlines Credit Union’s vision for every member-owner of American Airlines Federal Credit Union to realize their life and financial welfare are enriched as a result of their Credit Union participation.
Level/Field of study
The American Airlines Credit Union scholarship covers undergraduate and graduates courses.
American Airlines Scholarship 2019 is hosted by The American airline’s Credit Union in the United States of America.
Eligible Nationality for The American Airlines Scholarship 2019
The American Airlines Scholarship is made available for students who are citizens of the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
You will find 11 Colleges of $5,000 sum will probably likely be awarded the Following:
- Essay Choice – There’ll soon be 9 awards overall. There’ll soon be 5 top school winners along with 4 faculty winners
- Video Choice -There’ll soon be two awards total. High school and college students will be at the Exact Same class.
The number of American airlines scholarships
The number of American airlines scholarships opening offered by American airline’s Credit Union is 11 annually.
Eligibility for American airlines Scholarship 2019
- Applicants should be registered fulltime in college, university or trade school in autumn 2019.
- Applicants shouldn’t be considered a prior winner of almost any American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship.
- Applicants must have his/her own account and be a member in good standing with American Airlines Credit Union.
- Applicants must either be a graduating high school senior or a current college student with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
Other selection criteria
Scholarships will be considered in separate categories depending on the country of residence. An independent selection
the committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
- Academic awards and honors
- Grade point average
- Demonstrated commitment
- Service on a regular basis
- Participation in school and non-school activities (athletics, clubs, yearbook, school newspaper, etc.) awards and honors
- Leadership roles on athletic teams (captain, co-captain, etc.) or in other activities (president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, editor, etc.)
o Number of hours worked outside the home
o Employment position (shift leader, team leader, etc.)
o Duration of employment
- Grammar and spelling
Optional additional selection criteria for U.S. applicants:
Financial Need – Must submit FAFSA to be considered based on financial need
How to Apply for American Airlines Credit union Scholarship
You’ve got to create an account to be able to get the fellowship. Once you make a scholarship application accounts, you’re going to find a way to join and save your own job until you hit the submit button on the Application Form.
Completed applications will be reviewed by a judging committee. The committee will review and select applicants based on such criteria as:
- Essays or video
- academic achievement
- letters of recommendation
- leadership and extracurricular activities.
Extracurricular activities would include school and community involvement, volunteer work and work experience.
- Gather emails and names of 2 references to compose a letter of recommendation.
- Ask for a formal transcript. (Official transcript must have a watermark, touch, maintain a sealed envelope or add another sort of official mark).
Transcripts printed from the site won’t be considered official. Email the transcript into American Airlines Credit Union Attn: American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship P.O. Box 619001 DFW Airport, TX 75261-9001
- Make a resume containing although not confined by faculty clubs/organizations, community and employment endeavours, awards and honours, office and direction places (two-page maximum).
- Compose one article and something financial composition not to exceed 300 words create 1 video perhaps not to exceed 25 M B. The video and essay drives are located within this application form.
- Attach your photograph. (Pictures are for promotion purposes only and aren’t within the estimating procedure ).
Application Deadline for submitting American Airlines Scholarship 2019
American airlines credit union scholarship for 2019-2020 Session is currently ongoing now and the portal will be closed on 1st of March. interested applicants are therefore advised to hurry and apply on or before the due date because any application submitted after then will not be considered.
For further info, interested applicants should click on the Link below:
To learn more, you are able to contact [email protected].
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- 2019 Yale Young Global Scholarships At Yale University in the USA
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2019
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa 2019
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program 2019-2020
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYAN STUDENTS 2019
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University in Canada 2019
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program 2019
- TOP 15 PhD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STUDENTS.
- Stanford University Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program For International students USA, 2019