SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are currently invited, calling high school or college student in Houston, Texas, enrolled in a 2-5 year institution for 2017, for the $10,000 alliantgroup STEM Scholarship. The Alliantgroup is delighted to make the call for five STEM Scholarships to help college students further their educational aspirations.These scholarships are open to all high school senior or college students who are enrolled at a two-year to a five-year institution for the 2017 school year in Houston. The mission of the program is to assist students who are interested in pursuing a career in STEM field. Each winner of the alliantgroup STEM Scholarship will receive up to $10,000 award amount that may use exclusively for STEM university tuition and related academic expenses.
At alliantgroup, their mission is to help small and medium businesses throughout the United States take advantage of federal credits and incentives. To help keep American businesses strong, they want to assist students who are interested in pursuing a career in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). They are proud to have helped over 20,000 businesses claim more than $5 billion in tax incentives!
- Any high school senior or college student in Houston
- He or she must be enrolled at a two-year to a five-year institution for the 2017 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and currently enrolled in a Houston-area college pursuing a STEM degree.
How to Apply:
- To apply, create a short (30-120 second) video telling us about how your passion for STEM has fueled your educational goals. Also, tell how this scholarship will help you reach your goals! Then upload your video to YouTube.
- They want to know why you’ve chosen to pursue a degree in STEM. What impact do you feel you can make in today’s economy? What pushes you to work hard academically? What has inspired your career path?
To apply, candidates must submit the following
- YouTube link to your video (described above)
- A copy of your college transcript (unofficial) must be included with the application.
The application must be received electronically to the following email address: Scholarships-at-alliantgroup.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- A check for $10,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses.
- The scholarship is to be used exclusively for STEM university tuition and related academic expenses.
The applications are due on September 1, 2017, at 5:00 pm (CST). The winners will be announced September 15th, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, feel free and ask directly to alliantgroup at 844-564-0064 or email Scholarships-at-alliantgroup.com.