SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of the Arts London is calling for applications from home or EU students for Alan Fletcher Masters Scholarship 2018. The scholarship is available students admitted on the two-year MA Graphic Communication Design (formerly MA Communication Design) course at Central Saint Martins.
About University of the Arts London,UK
University of the Arts London,UK specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts. It is a collegiate university; a federation of six world-renowned colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, the London College of Communication, the London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
Scholarship is available for two-year Masters graphics program.
Field of study:
Graphic Communication Design
The Scholarship will cover full-fees for the two-year course, as well as provide £20,000 towards maintenance (£10,000 per annum).
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for The Alan Fletcher Scholarship students must be
- Be classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes and
Have accepted a place on the two-year MA Graphic Communication Design course at Central Saint Martins.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
6th July 2018
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox via email containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
Title page with your name and course title
Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
How to Apply:
Applications must be made online. Students will need to fill in an online application form. You can commence the application by clicking on this Scholarship Link