The University of Leicester is currently inviting applications for the Al-Yafei Scholarship for 2017/18 academic year. Non-European Union students are invited to apply. He or she must be been accepted to study undergraduate degree at the university. Those are selected will receive benefits of tuition fee reduction of £5,000. The application deadline is 5 May 2017.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £5,000 reduction in your tuition fee for each year of full-time undergraduate degree-level study at the University, up to a maximum of three years.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of Leicester in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be classified as an international student (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- The scholarship will not be awarded in any year where an industrial placement or study abroad/exchange programme is undertaken.
- The scholarship will be discontinued if you suspend your studies or if the normal progress of your studies is interrupted for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- The scholarship is valid for entry onlys September 2017.
- The scholarship is awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees.
- If applicants currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University,they are still required to fulfil any conditions stated on their offer letter.
- If applicants enrol on an MBChB degree in Medicine, they will not be eligible for the scholarship.
This Al-Yafei Scholarship is open to international (non-EU students.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
5 May 2017.