aKoma Amplify Fellowship
aKoma is delighted to invite applications for the Amplify II, the second cohort of our Fellowship for Content Creators and Storytellers in Africa. Amplify provides Fellows in the capital cities of Rwanda, Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana (added in 2017) a brew of online, face to face, and field instruction in written, visual, audio and photography content creation, delivered by a thoughtfully curated group of subject matter experts in those fields.
For the duration of the program, each Fellow is required to create and submit a content post on aKoma every week. at the end of each month, the country cohort will complete an assigned project as a team.
Each week, fellows meet virtually with a content SME who instructs them in topics related to content creation, storytelling, media careers, team collaboration, and project management. the aKoma team also provides additional instruction and guest speakers.
Level/ Field of Study
The scholarship is designed for African participants who wish to join the fellowship of Content Creators and Storytellers in Africa.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Scholarship is hosted in Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, and Nigeria.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in Africa, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Africa
The scholarship is opened to participants from Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, and Nigeria.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship benefits involve that thirty Fellows are selected annually across the four countries for the six-month program, each receiving a considerable monthly stipend plus coverage of their high-speed internet access, and other expenses as determined by the aKoma team.
The number of opening for the fellow annually is Thirty(30)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible;
- Applicants should reside or be available in one of these locations:
- Accra, Ghana
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Applicants must commit to 8-10 hours every week to participate in Amplify activities. No exceptions will be made. Please do not apply if you can’t make this commitment
- Be able to show samples of your work, and have a visible presence on social media that displays your work on the web
The Amplify II Fellows will be selected by the aKoma crew. They select Fellows based on their creative pursuits so far, content creation aspirations, alignment with Amplify’s vision, and other factors. They are interested in the possible range and impact of the potential Fellow’s work, the diversity of their creative work, and the ability to take full advantage of the opportunities presented by Amplify.
Updates on application deadline will be communicated as soon as it is available. Please stay tuned.
For More Infornation:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- Yale Young Global Scholarships At Yale University in USA
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program 2020
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYAN STUDENTS
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University in Canada 2020
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program
- TOP 15 Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STUDENTS.
- Stanford University Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program For International students USA,
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
aKoma is delighted to invite applications for the Amplify II, the second cohort of our Fellowship for Content Creators and Storytellers in Africa. The scholarship is designed for African participants who wish to join the fellowship of Content Creators and Storytellers in Africa.