SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is inviting applications for full two-years scholarships to students who are eligible to enrol in the school for the AISM Pre-university course. Scholarships are now open for Malaysian students sitting for SPM / IBMYP / IGCSE / O-Levels in 2017.
AISM is committed to delivering quality education, through the internationally-recognised Australian curriculum.
The Australian International School Malaysia is an Australian international school in The MINES Resort City in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. AISM is the only school in Malaysia that follows an Australian curriculum.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for students who are eligible to enrol in the school for the AISM Pre-university course.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in all subjects available within the School.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth RM170,000 for the two-year course will cover Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees and Technology Fees. In addition, the scholarship may be extended, depending on student performance, to the Taylor’s University for selected Degree courses.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Full Scholarships are now open for Malaysian students sitting for SPM / IBMYP / IGCSE / O-Levels in 2017. Successful students will enter Year 11 and 12 and sit for the Higher School Certificate (HSC), recognised for entry into Australian, Malaysian, United Kingdom, USA, and other universities worldwide.
Nationality: Malaysian students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by post. Application Checklist
- Application Form: Please complete the Application Form.
- Financial Statement: Parents/guardians to provide a copy of an up-to-date financial statement from the most recent Federal Tax Return (2016 EA Form). This information is confidential and is used solely to determine financial need.
- School Certificates: A copy of the last two years of School Reports, School Certificates or SPM Forecast (if available) of the Applicant must be included with the Application Form.
- Teacher Recommendation: Please ask your current Principal or a Senior Teacher at your current school to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Other Documents to be provided
– Copy of student, father and mother/guardian Identity Card or Passport, both sides are required
– Copy of student’s birth certificate
– One recent color passport size photograph of the student, father and mother/guardian
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.