SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been accepted for the AIDS & Rights Alliance Training for Southern Africa 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply
- A five-day trainers workshop on human rights, HIV, TB and SRHR: 19-23 February 2018;
- A five-day workshop on project management: 21-25 May 2018;
- A five-day workshop on HIV and TB prevention an
- d treatment literacy: 20-24 August 2018; and
- A five-day advanced training of trainers workshop: 5-9 November 2018.
Nationality: South Africa
The training of trainers programme will equip participants with:
- A comprehensive understanding of the relationship between health and human rights and the importance of a rights-based response to HIV, TB and SRHR;
- A better understanding of the international and regional treaties, declarations and guidelines that can be utilised to shape national responses to HIV, TB and SRHR;
- Guidance on how to use law and policy to promote human rights based response to HIV, TB and SRHR;
- Examples of good practice in advocacy for a rights-based response to HIV, TB and SRHR in Southern and East Africa;
- Latest science and advancement in HIV and TB prevention and treatment; and
- Project planning and management skills.
People living with HIV, women, key populations (such as sex workers, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex (LGBTI) people or people who use drugs) and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Your résumé/curriculum vitae;
- A one-page letter of motivation explaining how you would benefit from participating in the ARASA Training of Trainers programme and outlining how you intend to use the knowledge and skills acquired in your own country;
- A letter of support from another organisation working on HIV, TB or SRHR in your country; and
- A letter of support from the director of the organisation you are currently working with.
Application Deadline: November 30th 2017
For More Information: