SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now been accepted for the African Students Graduate Institute Scholarships in Switzerland 2018, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program
The Graduate Institute strives to support talented scholars from around the world. Financial aid packages may include cost-of-living scholarships, tuition reduction and/or a paid position, in various proportions. Aid is awarded with consideration to both financial need and academic merit.
The scholarships are available for pursuing the master and PhD programme in the fields of International Studies, Development Studies, Political Science, International Economics, International Law, International History, Anthropology and Sociology of Development, Development Economics.
The scholarship is hosted by the Graduate Institute, Geneva, Switzerland.
Scholarship is open to international students especially from African countries.
These opportunities has value that includes tuition fees and cost of living.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Candidates need to demonstrate strong financial needs and very good performance in their studies. Bachelor needs to be in one of the study subjects above.
Selection criteria for Graduate Institute Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships are awarded on need-based.
- The application procedure requires a little time and effort. Please ensure that the Institute offers a programme that meets your aspirations, especially by examining the contents of this programme.
- Your complete application will be assessed by a committee of professors who will evaluate in particular your academic performance, letters of recommendation, and motivation letter. The committee’s decision is final.
- The main requirement to apply for one of our Master programmes is a Bachelor degree, or a degree deemed equivalent, in the social sciences.
- The main requirement to apply for one of our PhD programmes is a Master degree, or a degree deemed equivalent, in the social sciences; and, to the extent possible, a Master level research dissertation completed successfully.
- Please note that you are eligible to apply during the last year of your current study programme, provided you obtain your final degree by September 2018.
- Admitted candidates will start their studies at the Institute in September 2018.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.