The Henley Business School of the University of Reading, in conjunction with the Real Estate Foundation (RREF) and Real Estate & Planning, is calling for a call for application for the African Real Estate Society Scholarship 2021 (AfRES scholarship) in the UK for the academic 2021 session.
Level/Field of Study
- MSc Real Estate
- MSc Real Estate Finance
Henley Business School is the Business School of the University of Reading. It was created by the merger of the previously independent Henley Management College, which was previously the College of Administrative Staff, and the existing Business School of the University of Reading.
Henley was founded in 1945 and is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and also, is part of the University of Reading.
They are also part of an elite group of business schools that are triple-accredited for the quality and capabilities of their faculty and their production.
The African Real Estate Society Scholarship 2021 is available to African students only.
African Real Estate Society Scholarships cover only tuition fees only. Scholarship recipients will have to find sufficient resources to cover their accommodation and living costs for the academic year in Reading.
- The AFRES Scholarships are awarded on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial necessity.
- They are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not yet studied outside their Home country.
- All applicants must have been offered a place in MSc Real Estate or MSc Real Estate Finance program before applying for the scholarship.
- Students who have received more than one award from the University of Reading/Henley Business School can only accept one award but can choose which one.
- Students who choose to postpone their enrollment will lose their awards but will be able to re-apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this African Real Estate Society Scholarship 2021, interested applicants should:
- Please complete the application form for the scholarship.
- Please send your CV, a two-page letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation, preferably from someone who knows your academic achievement, and your candidate’s number by e-mail to the University of Reading.
The application for AFRES Scholarship 2021 ends on 1 May yearly.
For more details on the African Real Estate Society Scholarship 2021, interested applications should click on the link below:
- Pernod Ricard Fellowship for African Artists | UPDATED
- APPLY NOW: Learn Africa Scholarships
- SA Innovation Summit | Innovation Competition South Africa
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarships in South Africa | ONGOING
- South African Women in Science Awards (WISA)
- UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme
- Pension Real Estate Association Scholarship
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.