African MBA Scholarship at University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom is seeking applications for the African MBA Scholarship, which will be open year-round in 2020. The MBA Scholarship for Africans 2020 is worth £ 25,950. Take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Team has arranged all the details you need to win the MBA Scholarship UK.
The University offers a range of scholarships to students enrolled in our 12-month full-time MBA programs. This is a financial contribution to your tuition fees. Their scholarships will be awarded on a case-by-case basis to exceptional candidates.
The assessment is based on the MBA application, the CV and the personal statement of the candidate. Throughout the application cycle, a continuous evaluation process is carried out.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About MBA Scholarship for Africans 2020
Level / Field of Study
The scholarship is to pursue an MBA program.
The African MBA Scholarship is hosted in the United Kingdom.
There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
The MBA Scholarship UK is open to African Students.
Aside from the MBA Scholarship for Africans 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The African MBA Scholarship is a full scholarship (£25,950 for 2018/19 entry), partly funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and partly funded by the University.
Eligibility For The African MBA Scholarship
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from the continent of Africa.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Scholarships apply to one-year, full-time MBA programmes only.
How to Apply For The African MBA Scholarship
Please contact Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer, for more details by clicking the link on the scholarship link.
Deadline For The Application of MBA Scholarship UK
Applications for the application of MBA Scholarship UK are open all year.
For more Information and application on the MBA Scholarship for Africans 2020, Click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- International Hardship Fund at King’s College London 2020
- Alex Ekwueme Commemorative Scholarship For Nigerians in UK 2020
- London Business School Sloan Women Scholarship
- CBD Oiled Scholarship – Hemp For a Sustainable Future Scholarship
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship for Africans in UK
- University of Warwick Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
- University of Bradford Sanctuary Scholarships for Asylum Seekers
- Imperial College London Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Kirby Laing International Scholarships
- Global Citizenship Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK
- Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Program 2020
- Felix Trust Scholarship for Developing Countries students 2020